What’s up guys? Rooted your HTC One X? And now you need the latest Custom ROM for the HTC One X, which includes almost all the latest features and based on latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. So, today as per your requirement, I have brought ‘ViperXL Custom ROM for HTC One X’ with a great list of features. Check it out below:
Features of ViperXL ROM:
- Based on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and Sense 5
- New Viper Aroma Launcher
- Sense 5 wide navigation bar style
- Widget Scanner in Venom Tweaks
- Notification overlapping with centered clock
- Icon packs code rewritten
- Updated CPU tab
- Weather in Notification bar
- New Boot Animation
- Added /system/etc/Venom/info script
- Added Transition Animations to Tweaks
- MusicBox – Beats headset now selectable
- Added Volume Step control to Tweaks
- Added Sony XLoud and Sony Bravia engine – toggle in Venom Tweaks
- Lots of various Tweaks
- and much more…
Do you like the features? If yes then you are eagerly waiting to know the steps to install ViperXL Custom ROM on HTC One X. No problem, today, in this post I will surely guide you to install ViperXL Custom ROM on HTC One X with complete steps. Go on reading the post carefully!
1. Charge you batter upto 70-80 % level.
2. Downlaod HTC One X drivers.
3. Back-up your phone data.
4. Enable USB debugging.
- Menu > Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging.
5. Your device bootloader must be unlocked.
6. Device must be rooted and CWM Recovery installed.
Procedure to install ViperXL Custom ROM :
Step 1: Firstly, download the below file and place it into external/internal memory.
Step 2: Now, boot into CWM Recover/TWRP mode by pressing and holding ‘Volume down + Power Key’ for few seconds and from there select ‘Recovery’ for further process.
Step 3: In the Recovery Mode you have to wipe complete data by choosing the “wipe data/factory reset” option and then perform complete cache wipe by choosing “advanced” options in the CWM Recovery mode and then navigate to “Wipe Dalvik Cache”.
Step 4: Return to the Recovery main menu and choose ‘install zip from SD card’ and give a path to downloaded ROM from file.
Step 5: Now, wait for few minutes for the installation process to complete. If it is completed, then again return to the Recovery main menu and from there choose ‘Reboot Now’.
Step 6: As this is the first time, you are starting the device after installing ROM, so wait for few minutes to initialize all the services and applications.
Hurray! Now your device runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean via ViperXL Custom ROM. If you need any help regarding the post then with with me via the below comments section. [Via]