Recently, Samsung launched its third flagship Smartphone, i.e., Galaxy Note 3. Undoubtedly, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is the successor of Samsung Galaxy Note and Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with many smashing features. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 possesses tremendous specs which include Quad-core processor (varies on model number) with super fast 3 GB RAM, overlaid with 5.7 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and running on latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 was announced when Android 4.3 Jelly Bean was under development and yet many updates were remaining to install. That’s why, Samsung has just started to roll out Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update for “United Kingdom” users only having the N9005XXUBMJ1 firmware version. So, if you are a Galaxy Note 3 user from the UK then you can easily grab the update from the below tutorial. No doubt, this is the official update and you can easily get this update through the Samsung Kies software.
- PDA: N9005XXUBMJ1
- CSC: N9005OXABMJ1
- MODEM: N9005XXUBMJ1
- Version: Android 4.3
- Build date: Oct 1, 2013
- Regions: United Kingdom
Things To Be Checked:
- Device must be charged upto 80% of the total battery level.
- Must be enable USB debugging found under the “Settings” menu.
- Do have a complete backup of your current data.
- Do install the Galaxy Note 3 USB Drivers from here.
- Odin v3.07
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Firmware
1. Download above and files on your computer as well as extract it.
2. Switch off your device.
3. Now, boot in to download mode by pressing and holding following keys combination.
- Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button – you’ll get a warning window
- To avoid it, press Volume Up for one more time.
4. Open the “Odin.exe” from the extracted folder.
5. Connect you device in downloading mode itself to your computer.
6. Once your device is connected, blue/yellow/green light will glow under one for the ID:COM box.
7. Now, you have to select files as per below defined configuration.
- Click on “PDA” button and select “.tar.md5” file.
- Click on “Phone” button and select file with “MODEM” in its name. (Ignore this selection, if you don’t find such file)
- Click on “CSC” button and select file with “CSC” in its name. (Ignore this selection, if you don’t find such file)
- Click on “PIT” button and select the “.pit” file. (Ignore this selection, if you don’t find such file)
8. Now, make sure that only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are checked. Don not check any other box.
Note: If you find “.pit” file in your extracted folder then you have compulsory check Re-Partition box.
9. Finally, hit the “Start” button to start the flashing process.
10. Once all the tasks is completed, you’ll receive “PASS” message on the screen with the big green ring.
That’s it! So, this was the simple process to update XXUBMJ1 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean On Galaxy Note 3 N9005. Start flaunting your device with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. If you need any help then do comments in the below comments box.