So do you want to Update the Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100G) to the latest version of android available today that is the Android 4.4 Kitkat ? If is it so then you need to stop searching and start implementing this process a this process is the easiest of all the processes to update Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100G) to android 4.4 Kitkat.
In the Next Section of the post we will be reading on how to update the Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100G), but before that you should be very clear with what actually you are going to do and also how you are gonna do it. These processes are tricky in heir kind, a step wrong taken can lead a lot of damage to your device.
So go out thoroughly through the process and make sure you are clear with every step and then apply this practically. Also there are some things you shoud do before you start with the process.
Pre-Requisites to Update Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100G) to Kitkat
you should implement this before you start with the process. or i think you must have done them before even thinking of updating Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100G) to kitkat.
- Follow this procedure only and only if you have Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100G) with the specific model number.
- Your device should be charged more than 80% to make sure you are not getting stuck at any step of this process.
- Make sure you have all the backup of your internal and external stored files. Manual backup is always the best for updating the Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100G) to Kitkat.
- Make sure you have USB debugging mode enabled.If not then activate it from the settings.
- Make sure you have rooted your deice.
- You Must have the latest version of the CWM installed on your Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100G).
- Dont Try to flash this ROM over any other Device.
Downloads Required to Update Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100G) to Kitkat
Download these files to easily update Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100G) to Kitkat. This is very easy and is safe.
Procedure to Update Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100G) to Kitkat
Just follow the following procedure to Update Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100G) to Android 4.4 Kitkat. I prefer you should read this part twice before trying this tutorial.’
- Connect your device to the PC with the original data cable of Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100G).
- Now Copy both the files you have downloaded to SD card and make sure you dont Extract them.
- Now switch OFF your device.
- Now you need to Boot your device into recovery. that will be the CWM recovery.
- Now you need to make a Factory Reset from the menu by navigating using the volume rockers and selectig through the power button.
- Now after the Reset just go into the option, “Install ZIP from SD card”
- Now choose the ROM file from your SD card and let it flash.
- Now after the ROM ha been flashed just do the same with the GApps files.
- after this install just make sure you reboot your device,
- Thats It.
Remember the 1st boot will take a lot of time and be patient.
All questions and queries are welcome in comments.