Back in 2012, A tablet from Asus was announced with the latest Android 4.0.4 ICS version and it became much popular in that day. But as of now, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean is the latest version with many new features and customization options. No one loves to use an older version of Android, if a new version of Android is available to flash easily. Yes, it’s true, now you can Update Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Asus Transformer TF700 by installing CyanogenMod 10.2.
Now, if you own Asus Transformer TF700 and you want to update it to the latest version of Android, then here is the tutorial on how to update Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Asus Transformer TF700. You have to go through the complete tutorial and follow all the steps carefully. If you have any queries then do share with us via the comments box below! And of course, this will save your phone from being damaged.
THINGS TO CHECK
1. Charge your battery up to 70-80%.
2. Make sure USB Debugging must be ON.
3. Make a complete backup of your device data.
4. Your tablet must be rooted and CWM Recovery installed.
5. Download files to update Jelly Bean on Asus Transformer TF700
- CyanogenMod 10.2
- CyanogenMod Gapps
Procedure to Update Jelly Bean on Asus Transformer TF700
1. Download above to files to your computer.
2. Connect your tablet to PC via USB cable to copy the downloaded files and disconnect it when the copying is completed.
3. Switch off your tablet.
4. Reboot into recovery by pressing and holding “Volume down + Power Key” for a few seconds (first vibrate). Hit Volume down key until you see the USB symbol on your tablet, then immediately hit Volume Up.
5. In the Recovery Mode you have to wipe complete data by choosing the “wipe data/factory reset” option and then perform complete cache wipe by choosing “advanced” options in the CWM Recovery mode and then navigate to “Wipe Dalvik Cache”.
6. Return to the Recovery main menu and choose ‘install zip from SD card’ and give a path to downloaded ROM from file.
7. Return to the main menu and from there again choose ‘install zip from SD card’ and give a path to GApps.
8. Now, wait for a few minutes for the installation process to complete. If it is completed, then again returns to the Recovery main menu and from there choose ‘Reboot Now’.
9. As this is the first time, you are starting the device after installing ROM, so wait for a few minutes to initialize all the services and applications.
Hurray! you have successfully updated the latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Asus Transformer TF700. Now go and enjoy it. Don’t forget to leave your feedback and do share your reviews with us 😀