Now, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 users can update their device to Android 4.3 JellyBean via PACMAN ROM. Here is the all-in-one ROM, which is the combination of three best Custom ROMs, i.e, CyanogenMod, AOKP and Paranoid Android. No doubt, the ROM possesses awesome features with all the extra customizing capabilities. Let’s go through the features of PACMAN ROM.
Features of PACMAN ROM:
- All in One Rom [CM, AOKP and PA]
- PhoneUI, TabletUI, PhabletUI
- Latest Version 23.0.0
- Some Features from AOKP
- All Feautures from PA
- All Features from CM
- Of course JellyBean 4.2.2 or 4.3
So, What you think, are you going to update 4.3 JellyBean on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 or not? If yes, then simply follow the below steps to get the ROM on your tablet. Firstly, read the whole tutorial carefully and if any query arises in your mind then do ask us via below comments section, this will help you to save your tablet from being harmed. Now, you can follow the tutorial to update 4.3 JellyBean on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.
Note: 1) This ROM is not developed by us (AndroidRooting.com), so if some functionality is not working then don’t blame us, just report your problem here (XDA Thread) to get solved. 2) You can install this update JellyBean on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 GT – P5100/5110.
1. Your tablet should have 70 – 80% battery.
2. Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging (All apps > Settings > Manage Applications > Development > USB Debugging – check box).
3. The tablet must be rooted and CWM Recovery installed.
4. Ensure you have backed up your important data.
5. Install Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 USB drivers from here.
6. Download files to update JellyBean on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Method To Update 4.3 JellyBean on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
1. Download above to file to your computer.
2. Connect your tablet to PC via USB cable to copy the downloaded file into an external/internal memory and disconnect it when the copying is completed.
3. Switch off your tablet.
4. Boot into CWM Recovery by “pressing and holding Volume UP + Power button”. In the Recovery mode, use the Volume keys to move up/down and the Power key to select a highlighted item.
5. In the Recovery Mode you have to wipe complete data by choosing the “wipe data/factory reset” option and then perform complete cache wipe by choosing “advanced” options in the CWM Recovery mode and then navigate to “Wipe Dalvik Cache”.
6. Return to the Recovery main menu and choose ‘install zip from SD card’ and give a path to downloaded ROM from file. Wait for the ROM installation to complete. Similarly, follow this step to flash Gapps.
7. Now, wait for a few minutes for the installation process to complete. If it is completed, then again returns to the Recovery main menu and from there choose ‘Reboot Now’.
8. As this is the first time, you are starting the device after installing ROM, so wait for a few minutes to initialize all the services and applications.
Congratulations! You have successfully updated Android 4.3 JellyBean on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. Now, taste it and share your feedback with us in the below comments section 😀