Spice – a mid-range Indian Smartphone manufacturer. Though, this Company has not got too much fame in the market, but users love to use their Smartphones. Basically, this era is of Dual-SIM Smartphones, and Spice is well-known for developing Dual-SIM Android Smartphones and available at an affordable rate. Here, is the Dual-SIM Android powered Smartphone from Spice say “Spice Mi-450″, running on Android 4.0 ICS – don’t you think the Android version is too old? Nevertheless, there is also no signs or news about the update for this device.
Apart from that, there are many pre-installed apps on Spice Mi-450 and users don’t like that! As the internal memory is low, so why to store this type of unnecessary apps. In order to remover bloatwares, you need to root Spice Mi-450. So, today, we are going to show you the complete tutorial on How To root Spice Mi-450 easily. Get ready to root Spice Mi-450 and start following the below tutorial carefully without missing any of the steps!
Disclaimer: Rooting voids your phone warranty. We are not responsible if any damage happens to your device while performing the procedure. So, follow at your own risk 😉
- Charge your device upto 70-80 % of total battery level.
- Make sure you have taken back-up of your important data.
- USB Debugging must be set “ON” found under the “Setting”.
- Make sure you have installed the correct USB drivers on your Computer.
Simple Procedure To Root Spice Mi-450
1. Download and extract above tool on the Computer’s desktop.
2. Connect your device via USB cable on your Computer in charging mode.
3. Now, open “Runme.bat” or “Runme.sh” from the extracted folder.
4. Make sure all the drivers are installed correctly and your device is detected by computer.
5. Now, from the open tool, choose option “1 – Normal Mode”.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions and for the few minutes to complete process.
That’s it! You have successfully rooted your Spice Mi-450 easily. In case, if you face any difficulty in understanding or performing the above guide then feel free to contact with us via comments and we will try to solve your all the difficulties. Happy Rooting 😀 [Via]