We are experts in breaking rules, right? Likely, we have done with our Android Smartphones. Clearly, I am talking about rooting an any Android Smartphones. It’s fact that rooting is not for fun, because we are voiding our high-end device warranty and no one like to to do just for a fun! One strong reason, behind behind rooting an Android Smartphones is too famous presently is that it allows freedom to the user to change the content of the Android OS and use it efficiently as per the need.
However, the rooting process for each and every Android Smartphone is quite different. Sometimes, we have to face a lot of hassles in rooting an Android Smartphones and sometimes rooting method is too simple that with a single click our device is rooted. Similarly, here is the simplest process to root LG G2 – a high-end and flagship Android Smartphone from the LG manufacturer.
The users who are owning LG G2 are very lucky because it has tremendous features such as Quad-core 2.26 GHz Krait 400 CPU with super-fast 2 GB of RAM, overlaid with 5.2 inches True HD-IPS + LCD capacitive touchscreen, 13MP Camera with LED Flash and running on latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. It’s not possible for every user to own this Smartphone because price range is too high!
So, today, we are here for those users who are owning LG G2 Smartphone and they want to root it to get full system access on their device for free! In this article, I will be covering the simple procedure to root LG G2 for all variants. You have to follow the tutorial carefully and make sure you don’t miss out any of the steps. Before undergoing the process, it’s advisable to backup your device data on Computer or on an external SD card. For taking backup also, we will help you!
How To Take Backup of LG G2 Android Smartphone
1. Download “Moborobo” Tool from the give link and install it on your Computer.
2. Open the “Moborobo.exe” from the desktop.
2. Now, connect your device with the help of USB data cable and you will notice that “Moborobo” Tool will detect your Smartphone and start installing required drivers.
3. Once the drivers installation process is completed, click on “Backup & Restore” button.
4. A small dialog box will pop-up, from there, tick the items of which you want to take backup and click “Backup” button to start the process.
At this stage, you have backup of your device and your Computer is ready with the latest drivers. Please, don’t disconnect your device.
- AT&T G2 (D800) – D80010d
- Verizon G2 (VS980) – VS98010B (Original ROM)
- Verizon G2 (VS980) – VS98011A (OTA)
- T-Mobile G2 (Original ROM)
- KT F320k (Original ROM)
- Rogers D803 (Original ROM)
- Bell D803 (Original ROM)
- Telus D803 (Original ROM)
- OPEN D802 (Original ROM)
Disclaimer: Rooting voids your phone warranty. We are not responsible if any damage happens to your device while performing the procedure. So, follow at your own risk 😉
- Charge your tabet upto 70-80 % of total battery level.
- Make sure you have taken back-up of your important data.
- USB Debugging must be set “ON” found under the “Setting”.
- Make sure you have installed the correct USB drivers on your Computer.
Download Required File:
Simple Procedure To Root LG G2
1. Download above rooting package on your Computer.
2. Open the “root.bat” file from the extracted folder.
3. Now, follow the on-screen instruction to root LG G2.
4. When prompted, disconnect your device from the USB cable.
5. Further, navigate to the Settings > Security > and turn OFF USB Debugging > Then turn ON once again.
6. connect your device to Computer via USB cable again.
7. Press any key on the Computer to continue…
8. Once all the process is completed, reboot your device.
That’s it! Now you own the root access on your LG G2 Android Smartphone. Any queries or doubts in mind? Then do share with us in the below comments section. [Via]