Now-a-days, people while buying Smartphones demands for the maximum and the latest features, and obviously that full features Smartphones are manufactured by rising manufacturers. However, they forget to check whether further updates will be received from the manufacturer or not and users fails here! Because, manufacturer fails to release latest updates on time and simply users has to suffer for that.
To overcome that, of course, we have a solution and it says you have to root your device. Today, in this post, we will describe the simplest procedure to root LAVA Xolo A700 running on Android 4.0.4 ICS. After getting root access, you can easily install various Custom ROMs to increase your device performance as well as speed that definitely gives you a new experience. Get ready to root Xolo A700 and start following the below tutorial carefully without missing any of the steps!
Disclaimer: Rooting voids your phone warranty. We are not responsible if any damage happens to your device while performing the procedure. So, follow at your own risk 😉
- Charge your device upto 70-80 % of total battery level.
- Make sure you have taken back-up of your important data.
- USB Debugging must be set “ON” found under the “Setting”.
- Make sure you have installed the correct USB drivers on your Computer.
Simple Procedure To Root LAVA Xolo A700
1. Download and extract above tool on the Computer’s desktop.
2. Connect your device via USB cable on your Computer in charging mode.
3. Now, open “Runme.bat” or “Runme.sh” from the extracted folder.
4. Make sure all the drivers are installed correctly and your device is detected by computer.
5. Now, from the open tool, choose option “1 – Normal Mode”.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions and for the few minutes to complete process.
That’s it! You have successfully rooted your LAVA Xolo A700 easily. In case, if you face any difficulty in understanding or performing the above guide then feel free to contact with us via comments and we will try to solve your all the difficulties. Happy Rooting 😀