Never think that the root method is available for only Standard Manufacturers, that’s totally unbelievable. Because today I will show you the method to Root LAVA iris N400, the brand is not so much popular but still its emerging day-by-day. May users are searching about how to root LAVA’s this phone for customizing the device completely and this makes me to write about it.
Now, in this article I will show you the simplest method to Root LAVA iris N400 with all the steps. What you have to do is to follow the steps carefully.
Disclaimer: Rooting voids your phone warranty and we are not responsible if anything happens to your device, while following this procedure. Though, we will try to provide you the perfect method. So, do follow at your own risk!
Things to do:
1. Charge your battery upto 70 – 80%.
2. Enable USB debugging.
3. Make sure you have taken complete backup of your data.
4. Download the correct ABD drivers for LAVA iris N400 from here and don’t forget to exit the pdanet software from the System tray after completing downloading.
Simple Procedure To Root LAVA iris N400
1. Download the rooting tool from here and extract it on desktop.
2. Connect your device to a computer using USB cable. If you have installed the driver correctly then your device will be detected automatically.
3. Open the extracted folder and run “Runme.bat” file.
4. You’ll see some options; type ‘1’ and hit enter from the keyboard.
5. Do follow the onscreen instruction to complete the rooting process.
6. As the process gets completed, your device will be rebooted.
7. When it turns ON, you will see SuperSu app installed on your device successfully.
So, I hope this is the easiest and simplest procedure to root LAVA iris N400. If you face any problem, do share with me via the below comments box. Don’t forget to leave your feedback and so share with your friends also. [Via]