The users who are eagerly waiting to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, the root method is made available by Recognised XDA developer, Jamison904 via easiest way, i.e., Odin. And the root method is working fine among the users. That’s why, today we introduce the method to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 via Odin.
No doubt, below process is tested by developers and working, so follow the guide as per mentioned steps with care. This method works for model number SM-T210 and SM-T210R, so make sure that your device belongs to one of the mentioned model number (Settings > System > About device > Model number). This article provides the method to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, strictly don’t try to follow on any other device.
Disclaimer: Rooting voids your phone warranty. We are not responsible if any damage happens to your device while performing the procedure. So, follow at your own risk 😉
Things to remember to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
- Charge your device upto 70-80 % of total battery level.
- Make sure you have taken back-up of your important data.
- USB Debugging must be set “ON”. (All apps > Settings > Manage Applications > Development > USB Debugging – check box)
- Install Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 drivers from here.
Download Files to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
1. Download all the necessary files from the above link on your Computer.
2. Install all the drivers on your Computer.
3. Extract “ODin” file on your desktop.
4. Now, switch off your phone to boot it into Odin/Download mode by pressing and holding “Volume down + Power Key (long Press)”, till you see the Android Logo on screen. And then press the “Volume Up key” to enter download mode.
5. Connect your phone to computer via USB cable. As soon as you connect, ID:COM box in Odin glows Green or Yellow in color and you’ll also see “Added” message in “Odin Message Box”.
6. Click on “PDA” button and select the file “.tar.md5“, which you have downloaded.
7. Make sure that only “F. Reset Time” and “Auto Reboot” boxes are checked on Odin. Don’t check any other boxes.
8. Click on Start button on Odin to start installation process. It will take upto 5 – 8 minutes, so please wait for the installation to finish.
9. Finally, you will get “PASS!” notification on the ID:COM box and then your device will reboot automatically.
That’s it! Now you have gained the root access on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Wi-Fi. In case, if you have faced any trouble after/while performing above process then connect with us via below comments section and also don’t forget to leave your feedback that it works for you or not? [Via]