Now, Europe users also update their small power packed Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N to official 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. Those users whose device baseband version is XXAMG3, they can get the Jelly bean update for Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N. So, if your device belongs to above mentioned baseband version then simply follow the below procedure to get Jelly bean update. There two ways to download this XXAMG3 4.1.2 Jelly bean update for Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N, one you can download directly from Samsung Kies or from the entire post.
Today, in this post we will guide you on “How to install Official XXAMG3 4.1.2 Jelly bean update for Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N“. To install Jelly Bean update I8190N without any conflict, you first have to go through the post and then do the real process on your device.
Firmware Details of Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N 4.2.2 Update:
- Android Version: 4.1.2 – XXAMG3 (Jelly Bean)
- PDA: I8190NXXAMG3
- Region: Europe
Requirements to install :
1. Charge your battery up to 70%.
2. Enable USB debugging.
(For Android 4.1.2 version:
- All apps > Settings > Manage Applications > Development > USB Debugging – check box
For Android 4.2.2 version:
- All Apps > Settings > About Phone > Navigate to Build number > Tap “Build number” 7 times and you’ll get pop-up as “You are now a developer”.
- All Apps > Settings > System > Developer Options and Android Debugging – check box)
3. Backup your phone data.
4. Install Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N USB drivers from here.
5. Download files to update Jelly Bean on Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N according to your region and service providers.
- Czech Republic (Vodafone)
- Croatia (VIPNET)
- France (SFR)
- Ireland (Vodafone)
- Slovenia (Si.mobil)
- United Kingdom (Vodafone)
Procedure to install :
1. Install drivers and extract Odin and Jelly Bean update for Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N files on the desktop.
2: Now, switch off your phone to boot it into Odin/Download mode by pressing and holding Volume down + Home + Power Key (long Press), till you see the Android Logo on screen. And then press the Power key/Volume Up to enter download mode.
3: Open the “Odin.exe” and then connect your phone to computer via USB cable. As soon as you connect, ID:COM box in Odin turns light green/yellow color.
4. Now select the files as per below instruction to install Android XXAMG3 4.1.2 Jelly bean update . Files are found to be from the extracted folder.
- Click on “PDA” and select file with “CODE” in its name.
- Click on “Phone” and select file with “MODEM” in its name. (Note: Ignore this step if you don’t able to find such file)
- Click on “CSC” and select file with “CSC” in its name. (Note: Ignore this step if you don’t able to find such file)
- Click on “PIT” and select “.pit” file. (Note: Ignore this step if you don’t able to find such file)
5: Make sure that only F. Reset Time and Auto Reboot boxes are checked on Odin. Don’t check any other boxes. Also, tick Re-Partition box if you have got a “.pit” file.
6: Click on Start button on Odin to start installation process. It will take upto 5 – 8 minutes, so please wait for the installation finish.
7: Finally, you will get PASS! Notification on the ID: COM box and then your device will reboot automatically and now you can unplug your phone from computer.
Congratulations! Now your device runs on latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. Go and enjoy! If you face any problem while installing XXAMG3 4.1.2 Jelly bean update for Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N, then put your query or problem via comments below and we will solve it ASAP! Also give feedback that it works for you or not? Do share with your friends and let them also update their Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N.