Earlier, we have shown the method the root Micromax A57 as well as Custom ROM for it. However one day user demands to unroot Micromax A57 and get to the Stock ROM so that they can reclaim their device warranty. That’s why, today we came up with the Official Stock ROM for Micromax A57 Ninja 3. So, if you want to get back Official Stock ROM for Micromax A57 Ninja 3, do follow all the steps carefully!
Today, in this post we will surely guide you through the complete process on how to install Official Stock ROM for Micromax A57 Ninja 3. Before traversing further, you must read “Disclaimer” and “Requirements” section. Let’s start our journey!
Disclaimer: We are sure that this is the Official Stock ROM for Micromax A57 Ninja 3, but in case if any functionality is not working then don’t blame us. Follow at your own risk 😉 We are not responsible for anything happens to your device.
1. Phone must be charged upto 70-80 % level of total battery.
2. Enable USB debugging. (All apps > Settings > Manage Applications > Development > USB Debugging – check box)
3. Take a full backup of your device.
4. Download Official Stock ROM for Micromax A57 Ninja 3 from below link:
- Stock ROM file
Procedure to install :
1. Download the above ROM file and place it into external/internal memory.
2. Now, boot your device into Recovery mode by pressing and holding “Volume Up + Power button” for few seconds. In the Recovery mode, use the Volume keys to move up/down and the Power key to select a highlighted item.
3. Now, Format /system, Format /cache, Format data and then go to advanced from there Wipe Dalvik Cache (CWM Recovery).
4: Now, go to the main menu choose “install zip from SD card” > Select the ROM (Which you have downloaded and placed in SD card) > Yes for confirmation. The process will take 3-5 minutes to install the ROM so wait for the whole process to complete.
5: Finally, go back to the main menu and select reboot system now. The phone will take 10-15 minutes to start and initialize all the services & apps because this is the first time you are starting a phone after installing Official Rom. Don’t be hesitate and wait for complete process.
Voila! Now your device is running on Official ROM. In case, if you face any difficulty then feel free to contact us via comments and we will try to solve your all the difficulties. Don’t forget to leave your feedback. Do share with your friends and hit “g +1“, if you find this guide useful!