Surprise! Finally, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean is revealed for the Galaxy Note 2 N7100. Wait, it’s not an official build released by Samsung via OTA update, it’s a test build which is leaked somehow on the internet. What’s problem in that? We are installing many Custom ROMs on our device to use the latest features, so why not to go for this leaked firmware. The build firmware version is N7100XXUEMI6 and it’s only for the “Open Europe”users.
Disclaimer: This is not the final build released by Samsung, so this firmware might have some bugs. That’s why, we are not responsible for any damage that may caused during the update or after the update. Follow the post at your own risk.
Make sure this update will not affect your device’s binary counter, means your device warranty is under safe-side. Now, you can flash the firmware without any hesitation. Oops! I forget to mention about the features. Yes, all the latest features announced by Google are incurred in the build including two official apps from the Samsung are Samsung Knox and Samsung Wallet.
- PDA: N7100XXUEMI6
- CSC: N7100OXAEMI6
- MODEM: N7100XXUEMI6
- Version: Android 4.3
- Build date: Sep 25, 2013
- Regions: Open Europe
Note: Flashing this build will revoke the root access on your device.
Download Necessary Files:
1. Odin flashing tool.
2. Samsung USB drivers.
3. Firmware File (Password: wagnervaz)
Steps To Install Official Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Galaxy Note 2 N7100
1. Install drivers and extract Odin and firmware file on your Computer’s desktop.
2: Now, switch off your phone to boot it into Odin/Download mode by pressing and holding Volume down + Power Key (long Press), till you see the Android Logo on screen. And then press the Power key/Volume Up button to enter download mode.
3: Open the “Odin.exe” and then connect your phone to computer via USB cable. As soon as you connect, ID:COM box in Odin turns light green/yellow color.
4. Now select the files as per below instruction to install Official Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Galaxy Note 2 N7100. Files are found to be from the extracted folder.
- Click on “PDA” and select file with “CODE” in its name.
- Click on “Phone” and select file with “MODEM” in its name. (Note: Ignore this step if you don’t able to find such file)
- Click on “CSC” and select file with “CSC” in its name. (Note: Ignore this step if you don’t able to find such file)
- Click on “PIT” and select “.pit” file. (Note: Ignore this step if you don’t able to find such file)
5: Make sure that only F. Reset Time and Auto Reboot boxes are checked on Odin. Don’t check any other boxes. Also, tick Re-Partition box if you have got a “.pit” file.
6: Click on Start button on Odin to start installation process. It will take upto 5 – 8 minutes, so please wait for the installation finish.
7: Finally, you will get PASS! Notification on the ID: COM box and then your device will reboot automatically and now you can unplug your phone from computer.
That’s it. To check the firmware version and other details, navigate to Menu > Settings > About. If you face any problem then do report us in the below comments box! Enjoy the latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Galaxy Note 2 N7100 and don’t forget to share your reviews with us! [Via]