After the official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P510o, now users can install Android official 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. Yes, Android 4.2.2 jelly bean update for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 is available to download officially. This is the latest build of the Android version with awesome features and many bug fixes. There two ways to download this XXDMH1 4.2.2 Jelly bean update for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100, one you can download directly from Samsung Kies or from entire post.
Today, in this post we will guide you on “How to install Official XXDMH1 4.2.2 Jelly bean update for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100“. Simply you have to follow the below steps to get the update on your tab. First, read the whole tutorial carefully and if any query arises in your mind then do ask us via below comments section, this will help you to save your device from being damaged and then only you can follow the below tutorial.
- PDA – P5100XXDMH1
- CSC – P5100OXADMH1
- MODEM – P5100XXDMG1
- Version – Android 4.2.2
- Regions: France
Things To Do:
1. Charge your battery up to 70%.
2. Enable USB debugging. (All apps > Settings > Manage Applications > Development > USB Debugging – check box)
3. Backup your phone data.
4. Install Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 USB drivers from here.
5. Download files to install Jelly Bean update for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100
- Jelly bean update for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100
Procedure to install Jelly Bean update for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100:
1. Install drivers and extract Odin and Jelly Bean update for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 files on the desktop.
2: Now, switch off your phone to boot it into Odin/Download mode by pressing and holding Volume down + Power Key (long Press), till you see the Android Logo on screen. And then press the Power key/Volume Up button to enter download mode.
3: Open the “Odin.exe” and then connect your phone to computer via USB cable. As soon as you connect, ID:COM box in Odin turns light green/yellow color.
4. Now select the files as per below instruction to install Android XXDMH1 4.2.2 Jelly bean update for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100. Files are found to be from the extracted folder.
- Click on “PDA” and select file with “CODE” in its name.
- Click on “Phone” and select file with “MODEM” in its name. (Note: Ignore this step if you don’t able to find such file)
- Click on “CSC” and select file with “CSC” in its name. (Note: Ignore this step if you don’t able to find such file)
- Click on “PIT” and select “.pit” file. (Note: Ignore this step if you don’t able to find such file)
5: Make sure that only F. Reset Time and Auto Reboot boxes are checked on Odin. Don’t check any other boxes. Also, tick Re-Partition box if you have got a “.pit” file.
6: Click on Start button on Odin to start installation process. It will take upto 5 – 8 minutes, so please wait for the installation finish.
7: Finally, you will get PASS! Notification on the ID: COM box and then your device will reboot automatically and now you can unplug your phone from computer.
That’s it. To check the firmware version and other details, navigate to Menu > Settings > About. Grab the latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 as fast as you can and enjoy all the features officially.