Hello Guys! Waiting for the Custom ROM for Xolo Play T1000? Then I must say you are on the right place, because here is the first ever Custom ROM for Xolo Play T1000. Firstly, I hope that you have rooted your Xolo T1000 device, if not then you can follow this link and root your device easily. As expected, the ROM features are superbly awesome and you’ll definitely love to use it.
Features of XyrusOS:
- X-Reality Engine
- 4-Way Reboot
- CRT OFF (only works sometimes)
- Custom Kernel (rooted and init.d support)
- Lidroid Toggles
- New Wallpapers from Xperia Z, Ubuntu and MIUI
- Adobe Flash Player
- Menu button unlock disabled
- No need of any Booster app like LGP880Booster
- Loopy Smoothness tweaks
- Netspeed tweak
- Special Gamer scripts by *me
- Xperia Z launcher with some widgets
- New cool bootanimation
- GPS tweak by deepaktom
- MIUI V4 music player
- MIUI ringtones,alarm,notification tones
- Xposed framework
- Much more…
Now, we will show the step-by-step guide on how to install XyrusOS Custom ROM on XOLO Play T1000. No doubt, the guide is too simple but then also you have to take care that you don’t miss any of the steps, otherwise your device will be bricked. So, you have to read the whole tutorial carefully and if any query arises in your mind then do ask us via below comments section.
1. Your mobile should have 70 – 80% battery
2. Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging.
3. The phone must be rooted and CWM Recovery is installed.
4. Ensure you have backed up your important data.
5. Install USB drivers from here.
6. Download files to install XyrusOS Custom ROM on XOLO Play T1000
Step 1. Download above to file to your computer.
Step 2. Connect your device to PC via USB cable to copy the downloaded files into an external/internal memory and disconnect it when the copying is completed.
Step 3. Switch off your device.
Step 4. Boot into CWM Recovery by “pressing and holding Volume UP + Power button” for a few seconds. In the Recovery mode, use the Volume keys to move up/down and the Power key to select a highlighted item.
Step 5. In the Recovery Mode you have to wipe complete data by choosing the “wipe data/factory reset” option and then perform complete cache wipe by choosing “advanced” options in the CWM Recovery mode and then navigate to “Wipe Dalvik Cache”.
Step 6. Return to the Recovery main menu and choose ‘install zip from SD card’ and give a path to downloaded ROM from file.
Step 7. Now, wait for a few minutes for the installation process to complete. If it is completed, then again returns to the Recovery main menu and from there choose ‘Reboot Now’.
Step 8. As this is the first time, you are starting the device after installing ROM, so wait for a few minutes to initialize all the services and applications.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed XyrusOS Custom ROM on XOLO Play T1000. Don’t forget to share your reviews in the below comments section.