Waiting for the announcement of Official Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update for Asus Transformer TF700? Then, you must have to wait for the life time, because no latest update will be released for Asus Transformer TF700. The only way to use Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on your tablet is via installing Custom ROM on Asus Transformer TF700.
A lot of Custom ROMs are available over the internet and to go with one is really a tough task but stay with me, I will provide you the best Custom ROM for Asus Transformer TF700 and that too based on the latest version of Android.
Here is the PACMAN Custom ROM for Asus Transformer TF700, which is the combination of three best ROMS, i.e., Paranoid Android + AOKP + Cyanogenmod. And it shows that PACMAN ROM is the power packed ROM with lots of customizing features. Obviously, this ROM is based on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Want to install PACMAN Custom ROM on Asus Transformer TF700, then follow the below tutorial carefully. Don’t try to miss any of the steps; otherwise your tablet will be harmed. If you have any queries then do share with us via the comments box below! And of course, this will save your phone from being damaged.
1. Charge your battery up to 70-80%.
2. Make sure USB Debugging must be ON.
3. Make a complete backup of your device data.
4. Your tablet must be rooted and CWM Recovery installed.
5. Download files to update Jelly Bean on Asus Transformer TF700
Method to Install PACMAN Custom ROM on Asus Transformer TF700
1. Download above to files to your computer.
2. Connect your tablet to PC via USB cable to copy the downloaded files and disconnect it when the copying is completed.
3. Switch off your tablet.
4. Reboot into recovery by pressing and holding “Volume down + Power Key” for a few seconds (first vibrate). Hit Volume down key until you see the USB symbol on your tablet, then immediately hit Volume Up.
5. In the Recovery Mode you have to wipe complete data by choosing the “wipe data/factory reset” option and then perform complete cache wipe by choosing “advanced” options in the CWM Recovery mode and then navigate to “Wipe Dalvik Cache”.
6. Return to the Recovery main menu and choose ‘install zip from SD card’ and give a path to downloaded ROM from file.
7. Now, wait for a few minutes for the installation process to complete. If it is completed, then again returns to the Recovery main menu and from there choose ‘Reboot Now’.
8. As this is the first time, you are starting the device after installing ROM, so wait for a few minutes to initialize all the services and applications.
Hurray! you have successfully installed PACMAN Custom ROM on Asus Transformer TF700. Now go and enjoy it. Don’t forget to leave your feedback and do share your reviews with us 😀 [Via]