Hello humans, after a small vacation we are back again to deliver best rooting tutorials and links to best Custom ROMs for various devices. During this small gap, I found that you are facing problem after installing CyanogenMod 10.1 ROM on Galaxy Grand Duos GT-i9082 like dual SIM are not working, problems in connecting Wi-fi and many other.
I know the reason that the build has some bugs and till today its not fixed by developers. So, its difficult to use this build on regular basis.
That’s why; Today, in this article we will guide you on How to Android 4.1.2 Official Stock ROM On Galaxy Grand Duos I9082. Before proceeding further, you have to read the disclaimer and prerequisite.
Disclaimer: We have not developed this ROM, so if anything happens to your phone or some functionality are not working then don’t blame us! As this is the latest official build so it might happen that do not face any problem, try at your own risk.
1. Your mobile should have 70 – 80% battery
2. Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging (All apps > Settings > Manage Applications > Development > USB Debugging – check box)
3. Ensure you have backed up your important data.
4. Install USB drivers on your PC from here.
Step by Step Guide on:
How to install :
Step 1: Download Android 4.1.2 Official Stock ROM for Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 from the below link based on your firmware version and extract it on desktop.
- Download Official Stock ROM for Galaxy Grand Duos I9082
Step 2: Download Odin v3.07 to flash Android 4.1.2 Official Stock ROM On Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 and extract it on desktop.
Step 3: Now, switch off your phone to boot it into Odin/Download mode by pressing and holding Volume down + Home + Power Key (long Press), till you see the Android Logo on screen. And then press the Volume Up key to enter download mode.
Step 3: Open the “Odin.exe” and then connect your phone to computer via USB cable. As soon as you connect, ID:COM box in Odin turns light green/yellow.
Step 4: Now select the files as per below instruction to install Android 4.1.2 Official Stock ROM On Galaxy Grand Duos I9082. Files are found to be from the extracted folder.
- Click on “PDA” and select file with “CODE” in its name.
- Click on “Phone” and select file with “MODEM” in its name. (Note: Ignore this step if you don’t able to find such file)
- Click on “CSC” and select file with “CSC” in its name. (Note: Ignore this step if you don’t able to find such file)
- Click on “PIT” and select “.pit” file. (Note: Ignore this step if you don’t able to find such file)
Step 5: Make sure that only F. Reset Time and Auto Reboot boxes are checked on Odin. Don’t check any other boxes.
Step 6: Click on Start button on Odin to start installation process. It will take upto 5 – 8 minutes, so please wait for the installation finish.
Step 7: Finally, you will get PASS! Notification on the ID: COM box and then your device will reboot automatically and now you can unplug your phone from computer.
So, these all guide on How to install Android 4.1.2 Official Stock ROM On Galaxy Grand Duos I9082. If you face any problem while installing Android 4.1.2 Official Stock ROM On Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 then put your query or problem via comments below and we will solve it ASAP! Also give feedback that it works for you or not? Happy Flashing 😀