After Galaxy Round, the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge was the second smartphone from Samsung with curved display. Samsung and LG both jumped into launching curved smartphone at same. Though it wasn’t what we all expected and what about shown in concept videos but it was a step forward towards something new. The Samsung Galaxy Note Edge come with a 5.6-inch Super AMOLED display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 1600 x 2560 pixels resolution, A 2.7 GHz Quad-core processor with Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chipset and Adreno 420 GPU, a 16 MP rear shooter with 3.7 MP front facing camera. The device is available with two storage options 32 GB and 64 GB both packed with 3 GB RAM. Basically Note Edge is packed with the latest high-end specifications and features. Rooting Samsung smartphones are really easy, lots of people do it to gain more control on their device. But sometimes messing with it can affect the performance of your device and can also soft brick your device. But don’t worry there is an easy way to unroot and unbrick your device and today we’ll guide you through that. We’ll unroot your device by flashing official stock firmware using Odin flash tool.
Unroot/Unbricking the Galaxy Note Edge will:
- Remove any custom ROMS
- Remove any custom Recovery (TWRP/CWM)
- Restore your phone back to factory settings
- Remove any and all signs of root
- Unbrick your phone if it’s in a bootloop.
- This method is only for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge only. Don’t try this on any other device, You can leave a comment down below if you need help related to your device .
- Make sure your device is at least 60% charged.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device.
- Create a backup of all your important data.
- It will remove root access from your device.
- Download and Install USB Drivers for your Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge.
- You will need a PC or Laptop for this method.
- Download the Odin3 v3.10.6 Flash Tool zip file from Here
- Download official stock firmware zip file from Here or Here
How To Flash Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
- For safe installation follow all the instructions given above.
- Download Odin3 zip file and stock firmware file in your PC or Laptop.
- Extract the Odin3 v3.10.6 zip file on desktop.
- Now boot your device in Download Mode. Power off your phone then press and hold the Volume Up + Home Button + Power Button all the same time.
- Connect your device to PC using USB data cable.
- Run the Odin3 .exe file as Administrator from the folder where you extracted the Odin3 zip file.
- Once the device is connected the COM Port will turn blue in Odin flash tool.
- Make sure that Auto-Reboot and F. Reset Time is ticked, Click on AP button and choose the stock firmware file.
- Now click on Start button to start flashing process.
- When its finished, your smartphone will reboot.
Your device’s is successfully unrooted now. First boot can take few minutes so be patient.