After receiving news that CyanogenMod 10.1 is available for Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082, you have rooted your device. But after installing CM10.1 ROM, you came to know that there are many bugs in ROM and one of the most disgusting bug is Dual SIM doesn’t work. So, now you want to switch to Stock firmware and unroot Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082 to get warranty back. For that, I have already written post on How to install Android 4.1.2 Official Stock ROM on Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082 and in this article I will show you the easiest way to un root Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082. If you are ready to unroot Galaxy S3 then follow the steps below carefully, also read Pre-requiste.
1. Your mobile should have 70 – 80% battery
2. Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging (All apps > Settings > Manage Applications > Development > USB Debugging – check box)
3. Ensure you have backed up your important data.
4. The phone must be rooted and CWM installed. (Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-i9082 Install CWM Recovery)
5. Install USB drivers on your PC from here.
How to unroot :
Step 1: Download “Root Uninstaller” to unroot Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082 and place into external SD card.
Step 2: Now, switch off your phone to boot it into Recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power Key (long Press).
Step 3: In recovery mode, choose “install zip from sd card” and choose “root uninstaller.zip” file which you have download and placed earlier.
Step 4: Th installation will take 1-2 minutes. After completion, perform “factory wipe” and “wipe cache partition” then reboot your phone.
That’s it, you have successfully unrooted Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082 as well as you have recovered your phone warranty. If you face any problem then inform us via comments and we will help you to get rid off ASAP! Happy Recovering 😀