Many users are facing problem in rooting Sony Xperia J, so today we have come up with the rooting guide for Sony Xperia J for Locked Bootloader having build no.: 11.0.A.3.28. After rooting many extra doors are open for your devices like you can install Android Root Apps, Custom Themes, ROMs, and much more.
Today, in this post we will guide you on “How to root Xperia J easily“. To root the device without any conflict, you first have to go through the whole post and then perform the actual process on your device. Don’t forget to read the Disclaimer and requirements.
Disclaimer: Rooting voids your phone warranty. We have not developed this root Xperia J guide so if anything happens to your device then don’t blame us. Follow at your own risk
1. Charge your battery up to 70%.
2. Enable USB debugging. (Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging)
3. Back up your phone data.
4. Install Sony Xperia J USB drivers from here.
5. Install latest Java and Android SDK in your PC.
6. Download file to root Xperia J
1. Install drivers and extract Bin4ry Tool on the desktop.
2. Now, open “Runme.bat” from the extracted folder.
3. Connect your device via USB cable on your Computer in charging mode.
4. Make sure all the drivers are installed correctly and your device is detected by computer.
5. Now, go through the “RunMe.bat” file and choose option “1 – Normal Mode“.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions and for the few minutes to complete process.
That’s it! You have successfully rooted your Sony Xperia J easily. So, this guide covers all about How to root Xperia J easily. In case, if you face any difficulty in understanding or performing then feel free to contact with us via comments and we will try to solve your all the difficulties. Happy Rooting [Via]