Now-a-days, very few people are buying high-end Smartphones. And as we are aware that high budget Smartphones possesses a great list of features, instead of that people are ready to buy mid-range Smartphones. Again the reason is features, when the all the latest features are provided by low-budget Smartphones then why to go high-end Smartphones? Here is the one of the mid-range Smartphone – Xolo Q800 powered by Android v4.1 Jelly Bean and the 1.2 GHz Quad core Processor with 1 GB RAM, 4 GB internal memory expandable up to 32 GB, and much more. Now, again this is an Android powered Smartphone, so users want to root Xolo Q800.
Today, we bought an article on how to root Xolo Q800 easily. No doubt, below process is tested by developers and working, so follow the guide as per mentioned steps with care. This article provides the method to root Xolo Q800, strictly don’t try to follow on any other device.
Disclaimer: Rooting voids your phone warranty. We are not responsible if any damage happens to your device while performing the procedure. So, follow at your own risk 😉
Things to remember :
- Charge your device upto 70-80 % of total battery level.
- Make sure you have taken back-up of your important data.
- USB Debugging must be set “ON”. (All apps > Settings > Manage Applications > Development > USB Debugging – check box)
- Install Xolo Q800 drivers from here.
Download Files :
1. Download all the necessary files from the above link on your Computer.
2. Install all the drivers on your Computer.
3. Extract “SP Flash Tool” & “CWM Recovery” files on the desktop.
4. Open the “Flash Tool.exe” from the extracted folder.
5. Click on “Scatter Loading” and choose the file name “MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc”, which you will find from the “CWM Recovery” extracted folder.
6. You will get many check boxes labelled with many notations, from there you have to check “Recovery” and select “recovery.img” from the recovery extracted folder.
7. Now, go to Window option in SP Flash Tool (Menu Bar) and check “Write memory”.
8. In the open Window, choose “EMMC” and open “Raw data” and load the “recovery.img” again.
9. At last click on “Write Memory” and tool will start searching for the device.
10. Now, you have to connect you device and let the tool do its work.
11. After the process is completed, you will see “Big Green Ring” > Press “OK” and you’re done.
12. Copy the “SuperSu” zip file SD card.
13. Boot your device into “CWM Recovery” by pressing and holding “Volume Up + Power Key” for 10 seconds.
14. From there, choose “install zip from SD card” and give a path to “SuperSu.zip” > Press “OK/Yes”.
15. Wait for the completion of process and when it’s completed “reboot” device.
That’s it! Now you got the root access on your Xolo Q800 device. In case, if you are facing any problem in rooting Xolo Q800 then feel free to contact us via below comments section and don’t forget to give your feedback that it works for you or not? [Via]