Xolo is a local Indian Android Smartphones manufacturer, best known for their budget Android devices. The latest addition to their Android Smartphones lineup is the Xolo Play T1000 which was launched in July 2013.
If you own a Xolo Play T1000 and if you’re not satisfied with its performance, you can boost its performance by rooting it and then installing some custom built ROM of your choice. And today, we’re here with a detailed and easy method to root your Xolo Play T1000 Android Smartphone.
Specifications Of Xolo Play T1000:
If you’re unaware about the hardware specifications of the Xolo Play T1000, then below is the list of some of the main hardware specifications of the Xolo Play T1000:
- 1.5 quad core processor.
- 1 GB RAM.
- 4.7 inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720×1280 and a PPI of 312.
- 4 GB internal storage and MicroSD card support up to 32 GB.
- 8 MP rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash.
- 2 MP front facing camera.
Below are some warning statements that you should be aware of, before proceeding to root your Xolo Play T1000 Android Smartphone:
- Rooting is a complex and unauthorized process. Hence, you might lose all warranties over your Xolo Play T1000 after rooting it.
- There are risks of damaging your device during the rooting process. We are not responsible if you damage your device during or after the rooting process. Hence, it is recommended to proceed at your own risk only.
- You may not receive any official firmware or software updates after rooting your Xolo Play T1000.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to follow, prior to rooting your Xolo Play T1000:
- Make sure that your Xolo Play T1000 has at least 80% of battery backup.
- Make sure that your Xolo Play T1000 is connected to your Mobile Data network or any WIFI network.
How To Root Xolo Play T1000:
Below is the simplest method to root your Xolo Play T1000 Android Smartphone:
- Before proceeding to root your Xolo Play T1000, perform a normal reboot.
- Once the device is rebooted successfully, run the Dialer application on your device.
- And enter the numbers “*7813294#” in your Dialer.
- Press the call button.
- Make sure that your device is connected to the internet will dialing the number.
- Now, you’ll be prompted with a terms and condition warnings. Click “Accept” and pass the warning page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, if any, and your Smartphone will be rooted.
- Once the rooting process is completed, once again reboot your Xolo Play T1000.
Congratulations, you have now successfully rooted your Xolo Play T1000 Android Smartphone.