From launching the world’s first smartphone with Intel processor to launching its own user interface, Xolo has gained a reputation as one of the most trusted smartphone brands in India. Xolo One is a low-range smartphone from Xolo launched last year. The device comes with some decent hardware and software features like a 4.5-inch IPS display with 480 x 854 resolution, 1.3 GHz Cortex A7 Quad-core MediaTek processor with Mali-400MP2 GPU and 1 GB RAM. The device come packed with Android 4.4.2. Kitkat and is upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop. The Xolo One also has 8 GB internal storage, a 5 MP rear camera and VGA front facing camera with connectivity features like Wifi, 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and microUSB 2.0. If you have purchased this smartphone and looking for a way to root it, so that you can install custom ROM firmware’s, run Android applications which only supports rooted devices, or to remove pre-installed applications in your device, then you are in the right place. Here you will get a step by step tutorial to root Xolo One Android smartphone by using Root Genius.
WARNING: Rooting your smartphone will result in the lost of your device warranty and you won’t be able to claim it, unless you unroot your device. Also, if you don’t follow the instructions carefully while rooting, then your device might get bricked and if that happens don’t hold us liable. Please proceed at your OWN risk.
- This tutorial is only for Xolo One.
- This rooting method is not a data-loss process, but we recommend that you create backup of your data.
- Download and Install USB Drivers for Xolo One in your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device.
- Make sure your device is fully charge.
How To Root Xolo One
- Follow all the instructions written above step by step for safe rooting.
- Download and install Root Genius in your PC and run it.
- Connect your device to PC using USB data cable (Make sure USB Drivers are installed properly and USB Debugging is enabled in your device).
- Once properly connected, Root Genius will show device model and message “Connected, Not Rooted“.
- Now, tick the box next to “User Agreement” and click on the green “Root it” button to begin the rooting process.
- The whole rooting process will take minute or two to complete.
- Once rooting process is done, your device will reboot automatically.
- Disconnect your device from computer.
That’s it! Your Xolo One is successfully rooted now.