Today, in this post we will show the complete guide on “How To Root Window N90 Dual Core II Tablet” easily. Yes, it’s a tablet running on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with awesome features. I am pretty much sure that many of them have never heard about this tablet, but then also it exists (Kidding!). By this way, this tablet belongs to a Chinese manufacturer, that’s why it’s now well-known very much! Take a look at the tremendous features of the tablet hardly own by any other Chinese tablet!
Features of Window N90 Dual Core II Tablet
- 1.6GHz Dual Core RK3066
- GPU: Quad Core Mali 400
- 1GB DDR3 Ram,16GB Nandflash built in
- Extend Memory up to 32GB via micro sd card
- Video OUT: HDMI
- Real-time Video decoder
- Front 2.0MP,Back 2.0MP
- 8000 mAh Lithium polymer battery
Now, to unleash the hidden power on a Chinese Tablet, you need to root it. To help you guys, today, we bring the simplest method to root Window N90 Dual Core II Tablet. So, if you want to root your tabled then follow the below defined the tutorial carefully! So, let’s start the tutorial.
Disclaimer: Rooting voids your phone warranty. We are not responsible if any damage happens to your device while performing the procedure. So, follow at your own risk 😉
- Charge your tabet upto 70-80 % of total battery level.
- Make sure you have taken back-up of your important data.
- USB Debugging must be set “ON” found under the “Setting”.
- Make sure you have installed the correct USB drivers on your Computer.
- Moborobo Tool – Download and install it on your Computer.
- SuperOneClick Tool – Download and extract it on your Computer’s desktop.
Procedure To Root Window N90 Dual Core II Tablet
1. First, open the Moborobo Tool and connect your tablet.
2. Wait for the detection and installation of drivers. Once the process is successfully completed, you will see your tablet detected on the Moborobo Window.
3 . Now, open the “SuperOneClick.exe” from the extracted folder.
4. Simply, click on “Root” button to begin the rooting process.
5. Wait for the rooting process completion. Finally, click on “Yes” (it says device is already rooted do you wish to continue).
That’s it! Your Window N90 Dual Core II tablet is successfully rooted. Now, start customizing your tablet uniquely and install some better apps on it! If you have any queries, then share with us using the comments box below! [Xda Thread]