LG G3 is the successor to one of the most popular smartphone of 2013 – LG G2. The G3 had it’s fair share of popularity because of its features and specifications. The device is really beautiful with its sleek design and a 5.5-inch True HD display with 1440 x 2560 resolution and pixel density of 538 gives your wonderful viewing and gaming experience. The high-end specs like 2.5 GHz Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU and 3 GB RAM with 32 GB version makes for an attractive package. The device is available with many carriers around the world. In this article we will only talk about rooting the Verizon LG G3. Verizon finally approved the official Android 5.0.1 update for the LG G3. Android 5.0.1 for the Verizon LG G3 would leave you impressed, the Google materiali design gave a lot of changes to the LG UI look and feel, ranging from the navigation buttons to the lockscreen and notification center, so it looks more sophisticated. Not only that, Lollipop will also improve your device performance! After this update the IOroot tool doesn’t work anymore but we found a new tool to root the updated Verizon LG G3. You will need a PC or Laptop with latest USB drivers installed for this procedure.
- This method is only for Verizon LG G3 updated to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop only.
- You’ll need a PC or Laptop for this method.
- Make sure your device is fully charged.
- Download and Install USB Drivers for Verizon LG G3.
- Enable USB Drbugging in your device.
- Create a backup of all your important data.
- Keep in mind that rooting your device will void your device’s warranty.
- Download the new root tool for Verizon LG G3 from Here (2015 LG One click)
How To Root Verizon LG G3
- Follow all the steps written above without skipping anything for safe rooting.
- Download the new root tool in your PC or Laptop.
- Connect your device to PC using USB data cable (Make sure USB Drivers are successfully installed and USB Debugging is enabled in your device).
- Extract the downloaded new root tool in a folder.
- Open the folder and run double-click the bat file (script version), or install it and run it (GUI version).
- Now let the tool complete its rooting work, once done, your Verizon LG G3 running Lollipop should rooted now.
That’s it!! Congrats your Verizon LG G3 updated to latest Android 5.0.1 Lollipop is successfully rooted now using the new 2015 LG One Click root tool. 😉