Few Days back when Sony launched its Flagship phone the Xperia Z, everyone was shocked to see the features of the phone. the Xperia Z is a robust and powerful phone that comes with 1.5 GHz Krait CPU and have Android 4.1.2 jelly Bean and features a 5 inch screen with a resolution of 1920×1080, and it also comes with a 2 GB of RAM.
So do you want to root your all new and awesome Xperia Z with no tension and no worry about that boot loader and anything else, you can easily root the Sony Xperia Z with One Click Root without any worry.
How to Root Sony Xperia Z
One Click Root is an awesome app that can root almost any Android Phone without even bricking any device.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 65%.
- Download and Install the Drivers of Sony Xperia Z on your Computer.
- Download the One Click Root App from here.
- Enable USB Debugging mode on your phone by going into the settings and then development section.
Now the Root Procedure –
- Now Connect your phone to the PC via USB.
- After connecting your phone to the PC it’ll get detected and then open the “One Click Root” App that you’ve already downloaded.
- Wait for the procedure to complete and then the phone will be rebooted and it’ll be disconnected from PC.
- Now check in the App Drawer whether there is an App called “Super User” or “Super SU” if you’ve got that then you’ve successfully rooted your Xperia Z.
- you can check the root permissions by installing the Root checker App from Play Store.
If you found any problem or having any difficulty to Root Sony Xperia Z then you can freely ask by commenting in the comments section below. I hope you liked this tutorial and do share it with your friends.
Image Credit : Addictive Tips