Sony has lined up many Smartphones under Xperia Series and mostly all are upgradable to Android 4.0 ICS, which is a pretty outdated version of Android. But what if the user wants to use Android 4.1.2 /4.2.2 Jelly Bean on their device? The only method is to root the device. Definitely, after rooting we can install various Jelly Bean Custom ROMS. I have started providing rooting tutorials on Xperia Smartphones and today I am here to provide you the method to root Sony Xperia U easily. Today, in this post we will guide you on “How to root Sony Xperia U easily”. To root Sony Xperia U without any conflict, you first have to go through the whole post and then perform the actual process on your device. Don’t forget to read the Disclaimer and requirements. Disclaimer: Rooting voids your phone warranty. We have not developed this root Sony Xperia U guide so if anything happens to your device then don’t blame us. Follow at your own risk
Requirements to root :
1. Charge your battery up to 70%.
2. Enable USB debugging. (Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging)
3. Back up your phone data.
4. Install Sony Xperia U USB drivers from here.
5. Install latest Java and Android SDK in your PC.
6. Download file to root Xperia U
Procedure to root :
1. Install drivers and extract Bin4ry Tool on the desktop.
2. Connect your device via USB cable on your Computer in charging mode.
3. Now, open “Runme.bat” from the extracted folder.
4. Make sure all the drivers are installed correctly and your device is detected by computer.
5. Now, go through the “RunMe.bat” file and choose option “1 – Normal Mode“.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions and for the few minutes to complete process.
That’s it! You have successfully rooted your Sony Xperia U easily. So, this guide covers all about How to root Sony Xperia U easily. In case, if you face any difficulty in understanding or performing then feel free to contact with us via comments and we will try to solve your all the difficulties. Happy Rooting