There are various devices listed under Sony Xperia’s different list, most of them are mid-range devices. From the list, here is the Sony Xperia Sola featuring Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 CPU with 512 MB RAM, 3.7 inches LED-backlit LCD, 5 MP primary camera and running on Android 4.0 ICS – definitely a quite older version of Android.
So, now users want to upgrade their device to Android Jelly Bean to use all the latest features. However, there is no official update is available to flash on Sony Xperia Sola. Now, the only way is to go with the unofficial Jelly Bean update, but for that you have to root Sony Xperia Sola Smartphone. Today, in this post, I will show you the way on how to root Sony Xperia Sola easily. Simply, you have to follow the post carefully and make sure that you don’t fail to miss any of the steps. Before going through the whole process (root Sony Xperia Sola), you must read the requirements and a disclaimer.
Disclaimer: Rooting voids your phone warranty. We are not responsible if any damage happens to your device while performing the procedure. So, follow at your own risk 😉
1. Charge your battery up to 70%.
2. Backup your phone data.
3. The phone bootloader must be unlocked.
4. USB debugging must be turned ON
5. Download files to root HTC Wildfire S.
Steps To Root Sony Xperia Sola
1. Download and extract the above file on your Computer.
2. Now, connect your device via USB cable to your computer and make sure that USB Connection Mod is made Open.
3. Open the “Runme.bat” from the extracted folder.
4. A command prompt will open showing options > Press “1” from the keyboard to start flashing process.
5. After a few seconds, a prompt will be there on the device. Tap on “Restore My Data“.
6. Once the all the processes are completed, your device will be rebooted.
7. That’s it! Your phone is rooted now.
Now, you have got the root access on your device with ease. Wait! For the next post coming up on unofficial Jelly Bean Stock ROM. Enjoy 😀