The Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos is yet another popular Android Smartphone belonging to the “Samsung Galaxy” family and the “Galaxy Y” series, which is one of the most popular budget Android Smartphones lineups. This Android Smartphone was launched back in December of 2011 and was among the few Android Smartphone of its time, to feature a QWERTY keyboard.
Now that it has been a while since the device was launched, it has begun to show laginness and performance issues. However, if you wish to boost up the performance of your Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos Android Smartphone, then you can do so by rooting it and then installing any custom ROM of your choice. And if you’re seeking out for a detailed tutorial on how to root Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos Android Smartphone, today we’re here to help you out as we bring down a simple and detailed guide on how you can root Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos.
Before we proceed into the rooting tutorial, below are some warning statements to put you out of hazards:
- Rooting of Android Smartphones is not an authorized process. Hence rooting your Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos will tend to void its warranty.
- There are certain chances of damaging your Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos while rooting it. Hence proceed at your own risk.
- We are not to be held responsible if you damage your Smartphone during or after completing the rooting process.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to complete prior to attempting to root your Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos:
- Your Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos should have at least 80% of battery backup.
- Download and install the USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos on your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Smartphone. The option can be found under Developer Settings in your Smartphone.
- Download the root kit from here.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos:
Well, below is the detailed guide that will lead you through the processes of rooting Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos Android Smartphone:
- First of all, connect your Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos to the computer.
- If you installed the USB Drivers correctly, the computer will now recognize your device.
- Now from the root kit that you downloaded earlier, double click and run the “One Click Root” application.
- Now a new window will appear.
- Follow the on screen instructions and at the end of the instructions, click on the “Root Now” button.
- Wait for the rooting process to complete.
- Once the rooting process is completed, reboot your Smartphone manually.
Congratulations, you have now successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos Android Smartphone. In case of any queries, please do leave them as comments below.