The Samsung Galaxy Quattro is one among the many Android Smartphones that was launched in India by Samsung. The main attractions of the Samsung Galaxy Quattro are a gorgeous 4.7 inch display, 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor and 1 GB of RAM. And all of these are available for a competitive price tag of around RS.15, 000.
However, if you own a Samsung Galaxy Quattro and if you’re not satisfied with its performance, you can still boost up the performance by rooting it and then installing any custom ROM built for Samsung Galaxy Quattro. And if you’re in search of a simple tutorial on how to root Samsung Galaxy Quattro, today we’re here with a easy and detailed tutorial on how to root Samsung Galaxy Quattro Android Smartphone.
Below are some warning information that you should be aware of, before proceeding to root Samsung Galaxy Quattro:
- Rooting is an unauthorized process. You’ll lose all your warranty benefits over your Android Smartphone, once you root it.
- We are not responsible in case you damage or brick your Android Smartphone between or after you finish up the rooting. Hence, proceed at your own risk.
- You’ll no longer receive any official software or firmware updates, once you root your Samsung Galaxy Quattro.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to follow before you proceed to root Samsung Galaxy Quattro:
- Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy Quattro has at least 80% of battery backup.
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Quattro on your PC.
- Make sure that you perform this rooting guide only on the Samsung Galaxy Quattro with model number GT-I8552.
- Download the root kit from here.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Quattro:
I hope you’ve completely read the warnings and the prerequisites section above. If yes, then below is the detailed tutorial on how to root Samsung Galaxy Quattro:
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Quattro to your PC.
- Copy/paste the root kit to the external storage of your Samsung Galaxy Quattro.
- And now, disconnect your Smartphone from the PC.
- Now, install the root kit on your Smartphone.
- Now, run the root kit and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Choose “Install SuperUser“.
- And when prompted, choose the exploit name as “Gandalf Exploit”.
- Now the rooting process will begin on your Samsung Galaxy Quattro.
- Wait for the rooting process to complete successfully.
- Reboot your Samsung Galaxy Quattro.
And now, you have successfully completed processes to root Samsung Galaxy Quattro.
How To Unroot Samsung Galaxy Quattro:
If at a later point of time, if you wish to unroot your Samsung Galaxy Quattro, you can follow the below steps:
- Run the root kit app from your Samsung Galaxy Quattro.
- Click on the “Unroot” option.
- When prompted to choose the exploit name, choose ” Gandalf Exploit”.
- Now wait for your Samsung Galaxy Quattro to get unrooted.
Now, you have successfully unrooted your Samsung Galaxy Quattro.
I hope you found this tutorial helpful. In case of any doubts, please leave a comment below.