The Samsung Galaxy Core is among the most successful budget Android Smartphone out there. The Samsung Galaxy Core is mostly famous for its hardware specifications and a very competitive price tag. However, if you’re not satisfied by the performance of your Samsung Galaxy Core, you can root it and install any custom ROM of your choice.
If you’re looking out for a perfect guide on rooting, here we are today with a simple tutorial on how to root Samsung Galaxy Core.
Below are some warning information that you should read before rooting your Samsung Galaxy Core:
- Rooting your Samsung Galaxy Core is an un-authorized process. Hence, after rooting Samsung Galaxy Core and install any custom ROM, you’ll no longer receive any official firmware or software updates.
- We are not responsible in case you brick or damage your Smartphone in-between or after the rooting process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Rooting your Smartphone will void its warranty.
- Rooting will delete all data’s stored on your device.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to follow before rooting your Samsung Galaxy Core:
- Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy Core has at least 80% of battery backup.
- Download and install USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Core on your PC.
- Download the root installer from here.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy Core. Settings>Apps>Development> and tick the USB Debugging check box.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Core:
Below is the detailed guide on rooting this device:
- First of all, connect your Smartphone to the computer.
- Now run the root installer that you downloaded earlier, from your computer.
- Wait for the root installer to detect your Smartphone.
- Now click the “Root Now” button.
- And now, the rooting process will begin. Wait for the rooting process to end.
- And now, your Samsung Galaxy Core will reboot.
- Wait for the Smartphone to reboot successfully.
And congratulations, you have now successfully completed the process to root Samsung Galaxy Core.
All the tutorials and download links are collected from internet and various sources. We are not responsible for any damage in your device. Here we are putting our best to collect and publish accurate articles.So, Follow the tutorials at your own risk.