If you want to customize your Android Smartphones uniquely, then definitely you have to root it and after that you can go for any customization pack available there. Currently, there are lots of Android Smartphones available in the market and we are trying to provide you the method of rooting for each and every phone. Today, we brought the method for rooting the Motorola Droid RAZR HD. It’s quite easy method to root Motorola Droid RAZR HD because you don’t have to type any commands, just run the “self-running batch file” and you’re done. So, are you ready to root Motorola Droid RAZR HD then simply follow the below procedure carefully.
Disclaimer: Rooting will void your phone warranty. We are not responsible if anything happens to your device. Do follow at your own risk 😉
1. Charge your device battery upto 70 – 80% level of total battery.
2. Enable USB debugging. To do so, Menu > Settings > Developer options > USB debugging.
3. Make a backup of your device.
4. Install Motorola Droid RAZR HD drivers from here.
5. Download file to root Motorola Droid RAZR HD.
Method to root :
1. Install drivers and extract Rooting Package on the desktop.
2. Connect your device via USB cable on your Computer.
3. Now, run “Run.bat” from the extracted folder as an Administrator.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions and for the few minutes to complete process.
5. And finally your device will be rooted.
TCongratulations! Now you can customize your device uniquely. So, this guide covers all about How to root Motorola Droid RAZR HD easily. In case, if you face any difficulty in understanding or performing then feel free to contact with us via comments and we will try to solve your all the difficulties. Happy Rooting 😀