For all these years, Micromax has emerged out to become one of the well-known and mostly chosen Android Smartphones manufacturer in India. They recently took a step forward and started to build Android tablets as well. And hence, nowadays you can also find performance filled Micromax tablets in the market for a very competitive price tag.
The Micromax Canvas P650 tablet, or popularly known as the Micromax Funbook Mini is a new addition to the tablets lineup from Micromax. If you own a Micromax Canvas Tablet P650 and if you’re not satisfied with its performance, then today we’re here with a simple and detailed tutorial on how to root Micromax Canvas Android Tablet P650.
Specifications of the Micromax Canvas Tablet P650:
If you’re unaware about the hardware specifications of the Micromax Canvas Tablet P650, then below is a quick roundup on some of the major hardware specifications of the Micromax Canvas Tablet P650:
- 7 inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1024×600 px.
- 1 GHz dual processor.
- 1 GB of RAM.
- 4 GB built in storage space and Micro SD card expansion support up to 32 GB.
- 2 MP rear facing camera and VGA front facing camera.
- Dual GSM Sim support.
- 2800 mAh battery.
Now that you know about the hardware specifications of the Micromax Canvas Tablet P650, lets now move into the rooting tutorial.
Below are some warning statements that you should be aware of, before trying to root Micromax Canvas Tablet P650:
- Rooting is an unauthorized process. And hence, you’ll lose all warranties over your Micromax Canvas Tablet P650 after rooting it.
- Rooting is a complex process and there are risks of damaging your tablet while rooting it. We are not responsible if you damage your Micromax Canvas Tablet P650 during or after rooting it. Hence, proceed at your own risk only.
- You may not receive any official firmware or software update after rooting your Micromax Canvas Tablet P650.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to complete before proceeding to root your Micromax Canvas Tablet P650:
- Make sure that your Micromax Canvas Tablet has at least 80% of battery back prior to rooting.
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed USB Drivers for Micromax Canvas Tablet P650 on your PC.
- Download the root kit from here.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Micromax Canvas Tablet P650.
How To Root Micromax Canvas Tablet P650:
Below is the detailed tutorial on how to root your Micromax Canvas Tablet P650 easily:
- First of all, connect your Micromax Canvas Tablet P650 to the computer.
- If you have properly installed the USB Drivers, the computer will now recognize your device.
- Extract the root kit folder that you downloaded earlier.
- From the extracted root kit folder, click on the “Runme.bat” file.
- Now a new window will appear. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- At the end of the on-screen instruction, the rooting process will begin.
- Once the rooting process is completed, your device will reboot automatically. If not, reboot it manually.
- Wait for the reboot to complete successfully.
After reboot, check whether the SuperUser application has been installed on your device. If yes, then you’ve successfully rooted your Micromax Canvas Tablet P650. For further confirmation, you can download the Root Checker application from the Google Play Store.