Micromax started years ago as just yet another Indian local Smartphone manufacturer. Years have passed, and today Micromax is a well known and popularly chosen Android Smartphones brand in India. Smartphones manufactured by Micromax competes with top level brands such as Samsung and Sony. The main advantage of Micromax Smartphones is that they try to bring out the maximum possible technology in their Smartphones, that too with a very reasonable price tag.
The Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240 is one such Smartphone that has both value and performance. However, if you’re still not satisfied with the performance of your Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240, you can boost up its performance by simply rooting it and then installing any custom developed ROM of your choice. And today, we’re here with a simple and easy to follow tutorial on how to root Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240.
Before we actually proceed into the rooting tutorial, below are some common yet important warning information that you should be aware of:
- Rooting of Android Smartphones is an unauthorized process. Hence, you’ll lose every warranty benefits over your Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240 after rooting it.
- You may not get any future official software or firmware updates, once you root your Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240 and install a custom ROM.
- We are not responsible if you damage your Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240 after or during the rooting process. So, it is recommended to proceed at your own risk only.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to follow before you proceed to root your Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240:
- Make sure that your Smartphone has at least 60% of battery backup.
- Download and install the USB Drivers for Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240 on your computer.
- Download the root kit from here.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240 by going through Settings>Development> and then ticking the USB Debugging check box.
How To Root Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240:
Below is the detailed tutorial on how to root Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240 easily:
- First of all, extract the root kit that you downloaded earlier.
- Now connect your Smartphone to the computer.
- If you have installed the USB Drivers properly, the computer will now identify your device.
- Now, navigate to the extracted root kit folder and then run the “Runme.bat” file placed inside the root kit folder.
- Now a new popup screen will appear with a set of instructions.
- Read it carefully and follow the on-screen instructions carefully.
- Once you complete the on screen instructions, the rooting process will begin.
- At the end of the rooting process, your device will reboot.
- Wait for your device to reboot successfully.
- After your device reboots completely, you can unplug your device from the computer.
- And now, check whether a new app named “SuperUser” has been added to your applications list or not.
If yes, then you have completed the rooting process for Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240 successfully.