Micromax Canvas 3D A115 is yet another popular Android Smartphone from Micromax. The Canvas 3D has some very impressive hardware specifications. However, as today’s Smartphones are blazing fast, the Canvas 3D might seem like a slow couch to many users.
But, you can root Micromax Canvas 3D A115 and install any custom ROM of your choice to boost up the performance of your Smartphone. And if you’re in search of a simple tutorial, here we are today with a simple and easy guide to help you root your Canvas 3D.
Below are some warning information that you should go through before you root your device:
- Rooting of Android Smartphone is an un-authorized process. Hence you’ll lose the warranty over your Smartphone after rooting it.
- After you root Canvas 3D A115 and install a custom ROM, you’ll no longer receive any official software or firmware updates.
- We are not responsible if you damage your Micromax Canvas 3D A115 during or after the rooting process.
Below are some prerequisite procedures that you should follow before rooting your Micromax Canvas 3D A115:
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed USB Drivers for your Micromax Canvas 3D A115.
- Make sure that your Smartphone has at least 80% of battery backup.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Micromax Canvas 3D by going through Settings>Apps>Development> and then ticking the USB Debugging checkbox.
- Download the rooting software from here.
How To Root Micromax Canvas 3D A115:
Below is the detailed guide on how to root the device :
- First of all, connect your Micromax Canvas 3D to your PC.
- And now, from your PC, extract the rooting software that you downloaded earlier.
- From the extracted folder, run the “RunMe.BAT” file.
- Now, a command prompt window will open as shown below.
- Now, press “1” and then press “Enter” to begin the rooting process.
- After the rooting process completes, your Smartphone will reboot.
And now you have successfully completed the processes to root Micromax Canvas 3D A115. Check if the “Super User” application has been added to the app drawer of your Micromax Canvas 3D A115. Also you can download and install the “Root Checker” application from the Google Play Store to verify your root.