Micromax A62 a low-range Android Smartphone running on Gingerbread with some cool features. Still there are not enough features to use on the device; users want to root their phones. Micromax A62 runs on quite pretty outdated version so it’s easy to root it.
Today, in this post we will guide you on “How to root Micromax A62 Bolt easily“. To root your device without any conflict, you first have to go through the whole post and then perform the actual process on your device.
Requirements to root:
1. Charge your battery up to 70% – 80%.
2. Enable USB debugging. (Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging)
3. Backup your phone data.
4. Install Micromax A62 bolt USB drivers from here.
5. Download file to root Micromax a62 bolt
Note: There is no method available to root Micromax a62 bolt over internet, though after taking advice from some developers they have suggested the two ways to root Micromax a62 bolt. So, if you are unable to root Micromax a62 bolt then don’t blame me!
Steps to Root :
Step 1: Install drivers, Unlock Root Tool and Moborobo software on your PC.
Step 2: Now, connect your phone to PC via USB cable.
Step 3: Open “Moborobo” app and it shows that your device is connected successfully.
Step 4: Open “Unlock Root” app and click on the big green button shows “Root”.
Step 5: A device list will pop-up, select your device from the list.
Step 6: Again a dialog box will pop-up asking to “reboot your phone” click on “yes” and continue.
Step 7: Now, rooting process starts and the phone will be rebooted.
Step 8: After a few minutes, your phone will be switched on and you’ll find “SuperSU” app installed in your app drawer.
If you fail to root from above method then try the below method.
Steps to Root :
1. Install drivers and extract Bin4ry Tool on the desktop.
2. Now, open “Runme.bat” from the extracted folder.
3. Connect your device via USB cable on your Computer.
4. Make sure all the drivers are installed correctly and your device is detected by computer.
5. Now, go through the “RunMe.bat” file and choose option “1 – Normal Mode“.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions and for the few minutes to complete process.
That’s it! You have successfully rooted your Micromax a62 bolt easily. To verify your phone is rooted or not download and install “Root Checker App” from here. So, this guide covers all about How to root Micromax a62 bolt easily. In case, if you face any difficulty in understanding or performing then feel free to contact with us via comments and we will try to solve your all the difficulties. Happy Rooting 😀