Micromax is famous for its Canvas Series of the Android Smartphones. A few months back, Micromax launched Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle with the stylus pen. Obviously, it runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with interesting features. Let’s take a look over the features of Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle.
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Adreno 203 GPU
- 512 MB of RAM
- 4 GB of internal storage
- Android v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 5.3 inches Capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 854 pixels
- 8 MP AF camera with HD recording & dual LED flash
- 2 MP front camera with VGA recording
- Geo-tagging, touch focus & face detection
- 2100 mAh battery
- Dual SIM support
- Free Stylus
- Evernote & Sketch apps preloaded for Stylus pen
The phone has great features but the RAM is quite low. This does not end here; to maximize the benefit of the device XDA developers has found the simplest method to root Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle, which is already tested and successful.
Today, in this post we will guide you on “How to root Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean“. To root your device without any conflict, you first have to go through the whole post and then perform the actual process on your device.
Disclaimer: Rooting voids phone warranty. We are not responsible for any damage happens to your device. Follow at your own risk.
Requirements to root :
1. Charge your battery up to 70% – 80%.
2. Enable USB debugging. (Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging)
3. Backup your phone data.
5. Download file to root Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle
Steps to Root :
Step 1: Download application from above link.
Step 2: Install it on your device.
Step 3: Open the app from the app drawer.
Step 4: Now, select “Gandalf exploit”.
Step 5: Root. Wait for the success message and then reboot your device.
That’s it! It means you have successfully rooted your Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle. So, this guide covers all about How to root Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle easily. In case, if you face any difficulty in understanding or performing then feel free to contact with us via comments and we will try to solve your all the difficulties. Happy Rooting 😀