LG is making lots of progress, mainly because of their G series smartphones. The smartphone market is not what it was 3-4 years back, competition between smartphone manufacturers is very tough. LG the multinational electronic giant is working very hard to increase its market share in smartphone market. That’s why LG is launching smartphones from low to high range. The Optimus F5 is part of LG’s low-range smartphones with some low-end specifications. The device come with a 4.3-inch and 540 x 960 resolution, its runs on Android 4.1.2 Jellybean with the help of its 1.2 GHz Dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with Adreno 225 and 1 GB RAM. The Optimus F5 come with 8 GB internal storage and also microSD card support of upto 32 GB. A 5 MP rear camera and 1.3 MP front facing camera are also bundled with it. In this article, we’ll guide about how to root LG Optimus F5 without any PC or Laptop using Framaroot App. The method is really easy and simple, just follow the simple steps without skipping anything and you’ll surely able to root your LG Optimus F5.
WARNING: Rooting your smartphone will result in the lost of your device warranty and you won’t be able to claim it, unless you unroot your device. Also, if you don’t follow the instructions carefully while rooting, then your device might get bricked and if that happens don’t hold us liable. Please proceed at your OWN risk.
- This method is only for LG Optimus F5. Leave a comment below if you need any help related to your device.
- Make sure your device is fully charged.
- Create a backup of all your important data.
- Enable “Installation from Unknown sources” in your smartphone : Settings -> Security -> Unknown sources.
- You don’t need any PC or Laptop for this method.
How To Root LG Optimus F5
- Follow all the instructions written above for safe rooting (Don’t skip anything).
- Download Framaroot apk file in your smartphone and install it (Make sure “Installation from Unknown sources” is enable in your device).
- Now launch the Framaroot app in your device.
- Now, select “Install SuperSU” as the first option and once done, click on “Gandalf” under the list of exploits to begin the rooting process.
- The rooting process will take one or two minutes only. Once completed, you will get the following message “Success. Superuser and SuperSU binary installed. You have to reboot your device“. Tap “ok” and reboot your smartphone.
That’s it!! Your LG Optimus F5 is successfully rooted now.