So you’ve bought the LG G3 and need more customization? Try root out.
This method is for PC and compatible with these models : AT&T LG G3 D850 w/ Build number 10D, T-Mobile LG G3 D851 w/ Build number 10C, Korean LG G3 F400L, F400S, F400K w/ Build number 10A or 10B, OPEN LG G3 D855 w/ Build number 10F or 10G, European LG G3 D855 w/ Build number 10A. This method is for Android Versions 4.4.2 And before you get into this you need SDK . If you need help on that go here.
Download Drivers and install
1. Go to Settings > General > About Phone > Software Information tap build number until Developer Settings have been enabled
2. Hit the back button twice and you will see a new setting called Developer Options. Check USB Debugging. Plug your device into your computer. And when you’re phone asks to Allow USB Debugging.
3. Extract the PurpleDrake Asset Files. Open the folder. Click Shift + Left Click and select Open Command Window Here.
4. In the cmd type “adb reboot –bnr_recovery” and click enter to reboot to recovery
5 . Next “adb push start_restore /temp/start_restore” and click enter
6. Then type this “adb push permaroot.bin /temp/start_restore” and click enter
7. When that is finished type this “adb reboot” and click enter to reboot the device.
8. When your device has fully booted up go to the Play Store and install the the app “SuperSu” and update the binaries.
To check if root works download “Root Checker” and test if it is working right.
1. Go into the SuperSu app.
2. Go into the settings and select Full Unroot.
This will get updated for how to intall recovery.