Lenovo is the currently one of the largest smartphone vendors in the world. In 2014, Lenovo acquired Motorola Mobility from Google to expand its network into the western smartphone market. Lenovo is mainly focusing on developing countries like China and India. Lenovo is launching low and mid range smartphones to attract consumers in developing country, one of the most popular low-range smartphone from Lenovo is the Lenovo A328. The device was announced by Lenovo in 2014 come with a 4.5-inch display with 480 x 854 resolution. The device is packed with some low-end hardware specifications like a 1.3 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A7 MediaTek processor with Mali-400MP2 and 1 GB RAM. The device come with 5 MP rear camera and 2 MP front camera with 4 GB Internal storage and external memory card support. If you already own this device and want to root it then you’re at right place. In this article, we’ll guide you about how to root the Lenovo A328 using the iRoot rooting tool. The tutorial and instructions are very easy, follow them carefully and you’ll be able to gain root access in your smartphone.
WARNING: Rooting your smartphone will result in the lost of your device warranty and you won’t be able to claim it, unless you unroot your device. Also, if you don’t follow the instructions carefully while rooting, then your device might get bricked and if that happens don’t hold us liable. Please proceed at your OWN risk.
- This method is only for Lenovo A328. Leave a comment below if you need any help related to your smartphone.
- Create a backup of all your important data.
- Make sure your device is charged 60% minimum.
- Download and Install USB Drivers for Lenovo A328 in your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging in your smartphone.
How To Root Lenovo A328
- Follow all the instructions written above and download the iRoot rooting tool in your PC.
- Install the iRoot rooting tool in your PC and launch it.
- Now connect your device to PC using data cable (Make sure USB Drivers are installed properly and USB Debugging is enabled in your smartphone).
- Go to the iRoot window, tick the “User Agreement” box and click on “Connect Device” to connect your device with the iRoot tool.
- Now the iRoot tool will show the device’s name. In the next screen, you’ll see a big green root button along with the message that your device doesn’t have root permissions.
- Now click on the big green root button to start the rooting process and wait for iRoot to finish up the process.
- Once done, your device will reboot automatically and you will be able to see SuperSU app in your device.
Your Lenovo A328 is successfully rooted now.