Apart from all the tablets, Kindle Fire HD 8.9 is an extraordinary tablet running on Amazon’s Customized Interface. Your boundaries to use Kindle Fire HD 8.9 are upto Amazon’s choice of apps and Amazon’s favorite services. You can’t use Android OS efficiently as well as unable to install other apps. The only way to break the limited boundaries is to root Kindle Fire HD 8.9.
After rooting Kindle Fire HD 8.9, you can install apps and Custom ROMs. So, if you want to maximize the benefits of your device then go on reading the post. The whole post covers the guide on How to root kindle fire hd 8.9 in Easy Way. Before going to the original process, you must read the following requirements.
1. Charge your battery up to 70%.
2. Enable ADB by going “Settings > Security > Enable ADB”.
3. Back up your phone data and then remove external SD card.
4. Install Kindle Fire HD 8.9 USB drivers from here.
5. Download Tool.
Easy Steps to Root :
1. Install drivers and extract the Bin4ry Root tool on your desktop.
2. If drivers installation failed from the above link then download this drivers and install it.
3. Connect your device and run the “Runme.bat” file from the extracted folder (Bin4ry Root Tool).
4. Choose “Normal Mode” by pressing “1” from the keyboard.
5. Follow the on-screen instruction to root kindle fire hd 8.9. While following instructions you will get some errors, neglect it and go on further.
6. At last reboot your tablet and you will surely find SuperSu app installed.
That’s it! You have successfully rooted your Kindle Fire HD 8.9. So, this guide covers all about how to root Kindle Fire HD 8.9 easily. In case, if you face any difficulty in understanding or performing then feel free to contact with us via comments and we will try to solve your all the difficulties. Happy Rooting 😀