Today Karbonn is in a position, that Micromax was in a few years ago. They keep on releasing promising Smartphones with interesting hardware specifications and attractive price tags, regularly. The Titanium S9 is such an Android Smartphone released by Karbonn which has some fairly descent hardware specifications and a very competitive price tag.
If you own a Karbonn Titanium S9 and if you’re not satisfied with its performance, you can boost up its performance by rooting and then installing some custom ROM of your choice for the Titanium S9. If you’re in search of a simple yet detailed tutorial on how to root Karbonn Titanium S9, we’re here today with a tutorial which will guide you through the process required in rooting your Karbonn Titanium S9 Android Smartphone.
Hardware Specifications Of Karbonn Titaniun S9:
Below are some hardware specifications of the Karbonn Titanium S9 Android Smartphone:
- 1.2 GHz processor quad core processor with 1 GB of RAM.
- 16 GB of internal storage. Micro SD card expansion support up to 32 GB.
- 5.5 inch IPS LCD HD display.
- Android 4.2
- Dual Sim support.
- 2600 mAh battery.
- 13 MP rear facing camera with Autofocus and LED flash. 5 MP front facing camera.
Before you proceed to root your Karbonn Titanium S9, below are some warning information that you should be aware of:
- Rooting is a complex process, and there are risks of damaging your Smartphone while rooting it. Hence, proceed at your own risk only.
- Rooting will void the warranty of your Android Smartphone. Hence, you might lose out all the warranty benefits over your Karbonn Titanium S9 after rooting it.
- You may or may not receive any future official software or firmware update once you root your Karbonn Titanium S9.
- We are not at all responsible even if you damage your Smartphone during or after completing the rooting process.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to follow before attempting to root your Karbonn Titanium S9 Android Smartphone:
- Make sure that your Karbonn Titanium S9 has at least 80% of battery backup.
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed USB Drivers for Karbonn Titanium S9 on your PC.
- Make sure that you enable USB Debugging on your Karbonn Titanium S9.
- Download the root kit from here.
How To Root Karbonn Titanium S9:
Below is the detailed tutorial on how to root Karbonn Titanium S9 Android Smartphone:
- Connect your Karbonn Titanium S9 to your PC.
- If you’ve installed the USB Drivers properly, the PC will now recognize your device.
- Extract the root kit folder that you downloaded earlier.
- From the extracted root kit folder, run the “Runme.bat” file.
- Now a new window will appear.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to begin the rooting process.
- After the rooting process completes, manually reboot your Smartphone.
- Now, from your Smartphone, check in the application collections that whether a new SuperUser app has been installed or not.
If yes, then you have successfully completed the processes to root your Karbonn Titanium S9 Android Smartphone. In case of any doubts or queries, please leave them as comments below.