Karbonn is one of the popular Indian Android Smartphone manufacturer. The main advantage of Karbonn Smartphones is that they offer some best hardware specifications and that too within a very competitive price tag. And the Titanium S5 is such a Smartphone manufactured by Karbonn.
If you’re looking out for the hardware specifications of the Karbonn Titanium S5, below are the full-detailed specifications list of the Karbonn Titanium S5:
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor.
- 1 GB RAM.
- 4 GB internal storage. Micro SD card support up to 32 GB.
- 8 MP rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash.
- 2 MP front facing camera.
- Android 4.1 JellyBean OS.
- 5 inch IPS LCD touchscreen with a resolution of 540×960 px and a PPI of 220.
- 2000 mAh battery.
If you’re out seeking for a tutorial to root Karbonn Titanium S5 Android Smartphone, we’re here today with a well detailed and easy-to-follow tutorial on how to root Karbonn Titanium S5.
Below are some warning information that you should follow before you attempt to root Karbonn Titanium S5:
- We are not responsible even if you brick or damage your Smartphone, after or during the rooting process. Hence, only proceed at your own risk and will.
- Rooting your Android Smartphone will void all official warranty benefits that you have over the Smartphone.
- You’ll no longer receive any official software or firmware updates if you root your Android Smartphone and install any custom ROM.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to follow before you root Karbonn Titanium S5:
- Make sure that your Smartphone has at least 80% of battery backup.
- Make sure that you’ve installed official USB Drivers for Karbonn Titanium S5 on your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Smartphone by going through Settings>Manage Apps>Development> and then ticking the USB Debugging check box.
- Download the root kit from here.
How To Root Karbonn Titanium S5:
Below is the detailed tutorial on how to root Karbonn Titanium S5 Android Smartphone:
- First of all, connect your Smartphone to the computer.
- And now, copy/paste the root kit to the external storage drive on your Smartphone.
- Now, reboot your Smartphone.
- You can now disconnect your Smartphone from the PC.
- And after rebooting, simply go to your external SD card from your device and then install the root kit app apk file.
- After installing the root kit on your Smartphone, run the app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to begin the rooting process.
- When asked to select the exploit file, simply choose “GANDALF EXPLOIT” from the given list.
- And once you complete the on-screen instructions, the rooting process will begin.
- After the rooting process is successfully completed, reboot your Smartphone.
Congratulations, you now successfully finished the procedures to root Karbonn Titanium S5. Install the root checker app from the Google Play Store, to verify the root.
TO check all Karbon mobile rooting procedure and ROMs check here.