Karbonn A7 – a small device with interesting features such as 2.8 inches display, TFT Capacitive Multi Touchscreen, internal memory 512 MB and expandable upto 32 GB, and running on pretty outdated version of Android 2.3.6 GB. As we know, now-a-days to root old version devices are really an easy task, so today we brought the method to root Karbonn A7. I must considered this method as the easiest method to root this device.
No doubt, we will surely guide you through the whole process to root Karbonn A7 with images. Before you start performing actual process, first read the whole article for better understanding. Let’s start our journey.
Disclaimer: Rooting will void your phone warranty. And we are not responsible for any damage that happens to your device, so you must follow at your own risk!
1. Charge your battery up to 70%.
2. Enable USB debugging. (Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging)
3. Back up your phone data.
5. Download files to root Karbonn A7
1. Extract the “Rooting Package” on the desktop.
2. In the extracted folder, you will find two files namely “Root.zip” and “Unroot.zip”.
3. If you want to root Karbonn A7 then place the “Root.zip” file in external SD card.
3. Turn off your phone completely.
4. Now, press and hold the “Power + Volume Up” button together and release them when you see the red screen.
9. In recovery mode, select “install zip from SD card” and select “Root.zip” file. Wait for the process to complete and the reboot your phone.
10. As the phone starts, Download “Busybox” from Google Play Store.
That’s it! You have successfully rooted your Karbonn A7. So, this guide covers all about how to root Karbonn A7 easily. In case, if you face any difficulty in understanding or performing then feel free to contact with us via comments and we will try to solve your all the difficulties. [Via]