Few days back, I received many requests to find the rooting tutorial for Karbonn A7+. After searching many forums; finally on XDA, I found the method to root Karbonn A7+ easily. This is the easiest method to root Karbonn A7+. The main purpose of rooting is to install latest Custom ROMs on the device, and surely I will provide you Jelly Bean Custom ROM for Karbonn A7+. Before that, you have to root Karbonn A7+. So, let’s directly head over to the rooting procedure.
The post covers the guide on how to root Karbonn A7+ easily. Before you start performing actual process, first read the whole article for better understanding. Let’s start our journey.
Disclaimer: Rooting will void your phone warranty. And we are not responsible for any damage that happens to your device, so you must follow at your own risk!
Requirements to root Karbonn A7+:
1. Charge your battery up to 70%.
2. Enable USB debugging. (Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging)
3. Back up your phone data.
4. Download files to root Karbonn A7+
Steps to root Karbonn A7+:
1. Extract the “Rooting Package” on the desktop.
2. In the extracted folder, you will find two files namely “Root.zip” and “Unroot.zip”.
3. If you want to root Karbonn A7+ then place the “Root.zip” file in external SD card.
3. Turn off your phone completely.
4. Now, press and hold the “Power + Volume Up” button together and release them when you see the red screen.
9. In recovery mode, select “install zip from SD card” and select “Root.zip” file. Wait for the process to complete and the reboot your phone.
10. As the phone starts, Download “Busybox” from Google Play Store.
That’s it! You have successfully rooted your Karbonn A7+. So, this guide covers all about how to root Karbonn A7+ easily. In case, if you face any difficulty in understanding or performing then feel free to contact with us via comments and we will try to solve your all the difficulties. [Via]