As we know to unleash the any Android phone, simply we have to root it. Here is the Huawei Ideos X5 U8800 running on Android 2.3 Gingerbread having very less features. I hope, no one loves to use outdated the version of Android. Currently, the latest version of Android is 4.3 Jelly Bean and Huawei doesn’t support this phone anymore. So, to stay with the technology, we have to root Huawei Ideos X5 U8800.
In this article, we will provide you the way to root Huawei Ideos X5 U8800. It’s very easy to root any Android phone which runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread. A tool named “SuperOneClick” helps us to root Huawei Ideos X5 U8800 without any problem. So, let’s start the tutorial without wasting any time. Simply, follow all the steps carefully and if you have any queries try to solve it before doing the actual process by asking us using below the comments box.
Diaclaimer: A rooting voids your device warranty and your device will be in a modified state. We are not responsible if anything happens to your device while performing the steps. Though, we’ll try to provide the best method to root Huawei Ideos X5 U8800. Follow at your own risk!
1. Charge your battery upto 70-80% level.
2. Make a complete backup of your phone data.
3. Install USB drivers from here.
4. Enable USB debugging.
5. Download below file to root Huawei Ideos X5 U8800
How To Root Huawei Ideos X5 U8800
1. Extract the above downloaded file on your Computer desktop.
2. Navigate to the extracted folder and right-click on the “SuperOneClick.exe” and select “run as administrator”
3. Now, connect your device to a Computer using USB data cable.
4. If you have installed the drivers correctly then your phone will be identified easily, if not then re-install the drivers.
5. Click on “Root” button to start the rooting process.
6. Wait for all the process to complete and at last it will says that your phone is rooted successfully.
That’s it! You’re device is rooted now. Go and install SuperSu app from the GooglePlay Store and start using your device efficiently! Enjoy 😀 [Via]