HTC is one of the world’s most renowned Android Smartphones manufacturer. HTC was the first manufacturer to release a Smartphone running Android operating system. People trust HTC and their Smartphones for their built quality and technology. Unlike other Android Smartphone manufacturers, HTC always tries to bring out some unique touch to their Smartphones that distinguishes HTC Smartphones from others in the market.
One such Smartphone is the HTC Sensation. The HTC Sensation was launched in April of 2011, and was a real trendsetter when it was launched. But nowadays, the HTC Sensation might look a bit laggy and sluggish compared to other Smartphone giants out there. And one best way to revive your HTC Sensation, is by rooting it and then installing a custom ROM for HTC Sensation of your choice.
And if you’re out in search of a simple and detailed tutorial on how to root HTC Sensation, then today we’re here with a well-explained and easy-to-follow guide on how to root HTC Sensation.
Specifications Of HTC Sensation:
If you’re unaware about the hardware specifications of the HTC Sensation, then lets quickly run down the main hardware specifications of the HTC Sensation before proceeding to root it:
- 1.2 GHz dual core processor.
- 768 MB of RAM.
- 1 GB internal storage. MicroSD card expansion support up to 32 GB.
- 8 MP rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash.
- VGA front facing camera.
- 4.3 inch S-LCD display with a resolution of 540×960 px and a PPI of 256.
- 1520 mAh battery.
Below are some warning statements that you should be aware of prior to rooting your HTC Sensation:
- Rooting is an unauthorized process. And hence, you’ll lose all warranty benefits over your Android Smartphone after rooting it.
- We are not at all responsible if you damage your HTC Sensation during or after the rooting process completes. Hence, proceed at your own risk only.
- You may not get any official software or firmware updates after rooting your HTC Sensation.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to follow before attempting to root your HTC Sensation:
- Make sure that your HTC Sensation has at least 80% of battery backup.
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed USB Drivers for HTC Sensation on your PC.
- Make sure that you’ve enabled USB Debugging on your HTC Sensation.
- Download the root kit from here.
How To Root HTC Sensation:
Below is the detailed tutorial on how to root HTC Sensation:
- First of all, connect your HTC Sensation to the computer.
- And now, extract the root kit that you downloaded earlier.
- And then run the One Click Root .exe file from the extracted root kit folder.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- At the end of the on-screen instructions, the rooting process will begin.
- After the rooting process completes, your device will reboot.
Wait for your HTC Sensation to reboot successfully. Once rebooted, check whether the SuperUser app has been added to your device. If you can find the Superuser app, then you’ve successfully rooted your HTC Sensation Android Smartphone.