It’s a bad news for the HTC One V users that they can’t upgrade their device to Android 4.1.2/4.2.2 Jelly Bean, just they have to stick on Android 4.0.3 ICS – an outdated version. But don’t be disappointed because we can install Jelly Bean Custom ROMs on HTC One V after rooting it.
Today, in this post we will guide you on “How to root HTC One V easily“. To root HTC One V without any conflict, you first have to go through the whole post and then perform the actual process on your device. Don’t forget to read the Disclaimer and requirements.
Disclaimer: Obviously, rooting voids your device warranty. And we don’t take any responsibility, if anything happens to your device while performing below rooting process. So, follow at your own risk 😉
Prerequisite to root HTC One V
1. Charge you batter upto 70-80 % level.
2. Downlaod HTC One V drivers.
3. Back-up your phone data.
4. Enable USB debugging.
- Menu > Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging.
5. Your device bootloader must be unlocked.
6. Download files to root HTC One V.
Method to root HTC One V
1. Extract the “Rooting Package” on your computer.
2. Replace the image file from extracted folder by above image file.
3. Switch off your device completely.
4. Press and hold “Volume Down + Power Button” together and from there select “fastboot” to boot your device into fastboot mode.
5. Open the “install-superboot-windows.bat” from the extracted folder.
6. Now, rooting process will start and you have to just wait for the completion of the process.
7. After the process is completed successfully, Superuser app will be installed on your HTC One V.
That’s it! You have successfully rooted your HTC One V easily. So, this guide covers all about How to root HTC One V easily. In case, if you face any difficulty in understanding or performing then feel free to contact with us via comments and we will try to solve your all the difficulties. Happy Rooting 😀 [Via]