A long back in the year 2009, the first phone running on Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional was launched by HTC. Later on, seeing the Android OS portability, developers tried to install Android 2.3.6 on HTC HD2 and succeeded. After that many versions came out for HTC HD2 and the most stable version was Android 4.0.4 ICS. Now-a-days, most of all the devices running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean so in order to use Jelly Bean on HTC HD 2, we have to root it. And that’s why; today we brought the tutorial on how to root HTC HD2 easily.
Today, in this post we will show the complete process on how to root HTC HD 2. What you have to do is? Simply follow the post carefully and make sure that you don’t fail to miss any step. Before going through the whole process, you must read the requirements and a disclaimer.
Disclaimer: Rooting voids your phone warranty. We are not responsible if any damage happens to your device while performing the procedure. So, follow at your own risk 😉
1. Charge your battery up to 70%.
2. Make sure your configuration of android is set to “debug mode”.
3. Check your USB Connection and make it to “Media Device”.
4. Backup your phone data.
5. Install HTC HD2 drivers from here.
6. Download files to root HTC HD2.
How to root :
1. Download and extract above “Tool” on your computer.
2. Connect your device with your computer and fulfill all the above condition.
3. Now, run “runme_root_script.sh”, it will automatically detect the device and start the rooting process.
4. Wait for all the process to complete.
5. After completion, you’ll find “SuperSu” app installed on your device.
That’s it! If you go through the above process then you will easily get root access on HTC HD2. So, this guide covers all about How to root HTC HD2 easily. In case, if you face any difficulty in understanding or performing then feel free to contact with us via comments and we will try to solve your all the difficulties. Happy Rooting 😀