Many HTC Desire HD users are facing problems in rooting their device and as we know that without rooting we can’t use the device efficiently. So, after lots of searching I have found “HTC Quick Root Tool” on XDA, which roots almost all the HTC Smartphones. Definitely, you can also root HTC Desire HD with HTC Quick Root Tool easily.
The post covers the complete guide on “How to root HTC Desire HD”. Before going through the whole process, you must read the requirements and a disclaimer.
Disclaimer: Rooting voids your phone warranty. We are not responsible if any damage happens to your device while performing the procedure. So, follow at your own risk 😉
1. Charge your battery up to 70%.
2. Enable USB debugging. (All apps > Settings > Manage Applications > Development > USB Debugging – check box)
3. Backup your phone data.
4. Bootloader must be unlocked. If not then follow this link.
5. Install HTC Desire HD drivers from here.
6. Install latest version of Java.
6. Download files to root HTC Desire HD.
Procedure to root :
1. Download above tool and extract it on the desktop.
2. Make sure you have installed the drivers and enable USB debugging.
3. Make sure you have disable “Fastboot”. (Settings > Power)
4. Now, open the “HTC Quick Root.exe” from the extracted folder.
5. If you device is connected then it will automatically detected by the tool, otherwise re-install the drivers.
6. A window will open with different option. From there, you have to click on “Root Device”.
7. Wait for the process to complete.
If you go through the above process then you will easily get root access on HTC Desire HD. So, this guide covers all about How to root HTC Desire HD easily. In case, if you face any difficulty in understanding or performing then feel free to contact with us via comments and we will try to solve your all the difficulties. Happy Rooting 😀 [Via]